• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Speedo Cluster Restoration ??

69Early

Loc.
San Ramon, CA
Any of my fellow Classic Bronco members know of someone that restores speedo & guage clusters? Everything works, the faces and arms are all just very faded.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Suggestion - I painted my ring BLACK instead of silver. I think it looks nice and clean and maybe even newer ( more modern ). Here is a pic , you decide.

Attachments

• ps-0008.jpg
    ps-0008.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 114
  • whole dash.jpg
    whole dash.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 79

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I painted mine Blue to match the body.

2Bad & I were on the same wavelength! Only problem is MINE IS STILL NOT RUNNING!!!!! AARRGGGHHHHHH

4x4Alaska

Loc.
Wasilla, Alaska
MnkyBiz said:
I painted mine Blue to match the body.

2Bad & I were on the same wavelength! Only problem is MINE IS STILL NOT RUNNING!!!!! AARRGGGHHHHHH

Have any pics of your blue one?...I'd like to see it...

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Ask and thou shalt receive!

I went with a Metallic Cobalt, which is almost identical to my 2000 Ford Atlantic Blue.

MnkyBiz

Attachments

• big red.jpg
    big red.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 90

4x4Alaska

Loc.
Wasilla, Alaska
MnkyBiz said:
Ask and thou shalt receive!

I went with a Metallic Cobalt, which is almost identical to my 2000 Ford Atlantic Blue.

MnkyBiz

That looks sweet Monkey...I never thought about painting it a different color...that would look nice with those white illuminated guage faces from Jeff's...good work man...oh yeah, your's looks nice as well 2bad ;)

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I purchased Chucks Halogen lamps to light my gauges. I haven't tested those puppies yet, but I believe that they will more than light up the old gauge cluster!

Besides, I can't use the JBG setup. I have already switched to a Voltmeter and their setup is for only an Ammeter!

MnkyBiz

broncojack

Contributor
I can tell you who NOT to use and that is Bob's Speedometer in Farmington Mi.