• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration 2011

Ratch

Contributor
Went to the BD site to register and got to looking thru the activities!!!!

Friday April 15th
6-8 P.M. Dinner is Served
Enjoy the fellowship and food with other Ford fanatics as we hang out at the Tally Ho with a Smoked Pigs-N- More Dinner and Other Fixin's as BBQ Chef and Bronco Enthusiast Roger Baxter mans the cooker! Extra meal tickets are $7 (registration package includes a few meals)

Gonna have to be there Friday night for bax's Bar-B-Q!!!!!;D;D;D

Do you have to register, or can you pay at the door? Not gonna get there untill friday afternoon and won't have the Bronco anyway so we didn't register.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
To the top!

We are kicking around the idea of making this one. It's a long haul to pull my Bronco but we are going to make a pit stop by Lynchburg if we come. So how could I resist getting a picture of my Bronco at the Jack Daniels Distillery! 1200 miles round trip with the detour, sounds like a good time.

David

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
I'll be there.. however, my '74 won't.. i've been moving from Clemson, SC to Huntsville, AL and all spare funds are going to selling the old house, and purchasing a new house.. Unfortunately this causes the bronco's funds to be haulted for a few months.. I'll have it there next year. So is it Thurs, April 14 through Sat, April 16... or it is it the 15th (fri) through 17th (Sunday)??

Luke

mavereq

Bronco Guru
To the top!

We are kicking around the idea of making this one. It's a long haul to pull my Bronco but we are going to make a pit stop by Lynchburg if we come. So how could I resist getting a picture of my Bronco at the Jack Daniels Distillery! 1200 miles round trip with the detour, sounds like a good time.

David

i'm just south of there in huntsville. maybe i can link up with you guys and get into the convoy.

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
i'm coming from huntsville, AL.. i have a 2011 superduty (crew cab) and 18' dovetail trailer.. but not gonna be able to bring my bronco.. if anyone from huntsville wants to go, but doesn't have a tow rig, maybe we can work something out.. i.e. fuel costs! haha. Let me know!

Luke

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
i'm just south of there in huntsville. maybe i can link up with you guys and get into the convoy.

We are leaving here on Thursday AM. It looks like we'll be coming off of 64 to 24 at Monteagle. It maybe 6:00 pm by the time we are heading that way? It's about 8 hrs from the house to Lynchburg with a couple quick stops. So I hope to leave by 6:00 am and get to Lynchburg by 2? To give us plenty of time there I would say we probably wouldn't leave there before 5 or so. I'm a big fan of Jack, so I defiantly want to unload my Bronco and get pics. along with the 1 + tour.

It would be fine with me if you want to join in. We can meet up with us at the Distilery or along the way.

David

Ratch

Contributor
We are leaving here on Thursday AM. It looks like we'll be coming off of 64 to 24 at Monteagle. It maybe 6:00 pm by the time we are heading that way? It's about 8 hrs from the house to Lynchburg with a couple quick stops. So I hope to leave by 6:00 am and get to Lynchburg by 2? To give us plenty of time there I would say we probably wouldn't leave there before 5 or so. I'm a big fan of Jack, so I defiantly want to unload my Bronco and get pics. along with the 1 + tour.

It would be fine with me if you want to join in. We can meet up with us at the Distilery or along the way.

David

Crap, Id like to get in the convoy too, but we cant leave until Friday morning. :(

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
That's sucks, I'm talking to my wife as I'm typing and she's kinda not likeing the 12 hr. drive! I don't know that I like the idea of pulling in around 10 or later? But I don't think I want to leave any sooner and defiantly won't miss the Distilery!

David

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
So is it Thurs, April 14 through Sat, April 16... or it is it the 15th (fri) through 17th (Sunday)??

Luke

We get there early (Wed) so we can do some hiking before things get going. The last 2 years the Bronco Driver crew was there Thursday afternoon and setting up. Thursday evening is a laid back meet and greet with at least 20-30 Broncos.
Here's the schedule of events:
http://www.broncodriver.com/supercel.html

mavereq

Bronco Guru
i'm gonna be cutting it close on this project. i'd hate to have to drive up there in my heep.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We have received official word that my wife, friend and friends wifes boss will let them all off at the same time! So we are in for sure! If that didn't confuse you I don't know what will. In other words, they are all managers of different departments at the same resort. So we will be starting our travels on Thursday as planned!

Can't wait to meet those of you I haven't met already.

David

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I can hardly wait! I wont be bringing mine as it is far from ready but I will be towing a beautiful Stroppe down there (last years winner) and still taking in the sights. Come on APRIL.....;D

wwgx90

Loc.
Cookeville, Tn
I am going to make it again this year, had a great time last year. Will be towing the '73 - uncut - 30T miles. Going to try to make it down to Townsend to do the 2:30 cruise, that way I can take the wife shopping over in Severville (sp) area - this will be her first Bronco road trip. wwgx90