• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration 2011

mavereq

Bronco Guru
You can buy paper for an inkjet printer that will become an iron-on transfer. It's not cost-effective for a LOT of shirts, but it's cheap for a single DIY design. And of course, it won't last as long as real screen printing.

if you guys can send me the design i can get a place here to make the iron-ons. joey your hds class probably used madison monogram up here for shirts or plaques. they're eod types so it's at a disount.

Ratch

Contributor
Just made our room reservation! See y'all there. ;D

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
joey your hds class probably used madison monogram up here for shirts or plaques. they're eod types so it's at a disount.

Actually we we used a friend of mine down. He used to own Blue Torch Fabs and made our t shirts. Also he made them weathered and old looking too. I can check with him and see if he would be interested in doing it. This is what he put together for us.

Attachments

• 20246_1264601501148_1413066115_30818594_3618348_n.jpg
    20246_1264601501148_1413066115_30818594_3618348_n.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 9

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Stand by for more on this. Scoop had a good idea using the bronco shaped stickers that MEB uses for marking trail selection on EBs at our wheeling events. I'll PM him for an update.

sriha

Brought it up to my parents and they might be interested in coming with me/driving my rig down there but it is quite a hawl from MN/WI. 15 hours.

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
I would love to come and camp with you all, or ride the Harley down and just take pictures. I don't see my ride being ready by April. It runs, just haven't tightened it all up and added color yet.

Tee-shirt idea, doesn't CB have a shirt that everyone could buy and support this site as well as identify everyone who supports this site. Then add a name tag...

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
We'll be staying in Wears Valley, anyone else going to be around that area? It's only 10 miles from Townsend.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Went to the BD site to register and got to looking thru the activities!!!!

Friday April 15th
6-8 P.M. Dinner is Served
Enjoy the fellowship and food with other Ford fanatics as we hang out at the Tally Ho with a Smoked Pigs-N- More Dinner and Other Fixin's as BBQ Chef and Bronco Enthusiast Roger Baxter mans the cooker! Extra meal tickets are $7 (registration package includes a few meals)

Gonna have to be there Friday night for bax's Bar-B-Q!!!!!;D;D;D

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Went to the BD site to register and got to looking thru the activities!!!!

Friday April 15th
6-8 P.M. Dinner is Served
Enjoy the fellowship and food with other Ford fanatics as we hang out at the Tally Ho with a Smoked Pigs-N- More Dinner and Other Fixin's as BBQ Chef and Bronco Enthusiast Roger Baxter mans the cooker! Extra meal tickets are $7 (registration package includes a few meals)

Gonna have to be there Friday night for bax's Bar-B-Q!!!!!;D;D;D

I did not know that had hit the printers yet. Should be a good time.