• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Cades Cove will open this weekend!

From the National Park site:

"The road is scheduled to be closed March 1 - April 23, 2010. The contractor was able to complete this project nearly one month ahead of schedule, allowing the park to reopen the road on April 24 rather than on May 21 as originally planned.The road will open to motor vehicle traffic at noon on April 24."

msweb

Bronco Guru
Cades Cove will open this weekend!

From the National Park site:

"The road is scheduled to be closed March 1 - April 23, 2010. The contractor was able to complete this project nearly one month ahead of schedule, allowing the park to reopen the road on April 24 rather than on May 21 as originally planned.The road will open to motor vehicle traffic at noon on April 24."

I hate to bust your bubble but that's next weekend......

msweb

Bronco Guru
Oh, and thanks MSweb... I think I have figured it out.. It looks like my coil took a ##$% . I will try that tonight and move to the next issue.. :) TOWNSEND OR BUST!!

I've got a stock coil sitting in my spare parts bin. Yours if you need it but the overnight shipping would kill ya %)

shonivey

well I think I will be in the middle of a divorce , but I am coming up the hill and bringin the kids with me. I will have to find a place to park 6 rigs when i get home or there will be a huge sale. Moved from Cali to Ga. trying to make it work..... Orange Crush will make it all worth while!!!!!!!!!

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
George,

I am heading up through Clayton, GA early Friday morning and hope to meet up with Josh in Franklin, NC to caravan to Townsend. You?

I am going to be meeting up with a guy name Bill that has a sweet 66 at the Asheville airport around 6:30 or so. Then will be heading up that way. Hope to be there around 9:30 or so. Try to get the early so I can part next to Josh and You. See ya there.

shonivey

me and the kids are headed up thurs. staying next door. have to go in the morning and try to nurse dad's tow dolly home from gastonia...

abe_froman

Loc.
Knoxville, TN
Maybe I better explain before someone gets the wrong idea - abe_froman, "Sausage King of Chicago" (now Knoxville). ;D

Sorry, I wont have any sausages. (ahem)

But I am pretty stoked on this weekend. I just really started to look for a Bronco over the past few weeks so this weekend couldn't come at a better time. It'll get my BroncoFever up real nice and high.

(and I guess I should mention that I DO drink. haha. So I'd be happy to grab a beer with some of you.)

clarrance

Bronco Guru
The Bronco's have already started rolling in. I have had several calls today from my loyal Bronco spotters. They have been keeping me up to date all day on the Broncos coming through town.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The bronco is loaded along with Mac2Nite's motorcycle, ready to roll out at 7am tomorrow. Of course it rained the whole time we loaded since the bronco was clean and shiny before I pulled it out of the garage. Guess we'll have something to do when we get to the campground in Anderson SC tomorrow night.

We hope to be in Townsend late afternoon/early evening on Thursday, after visiting Pendleton SC for a custom engine tuning on Thursday.

Ransil - yes, you have to wash the bronco.

gbbronco

Loc.
Alexander City
I have been to several Bronco Events in the years and meet a lot of people but can't put there names with there user names on CB we need to have a way to identify some of our freinds . gbbronco GREG Bama Gang

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Last year, I printed out a sign with my name and CB.com user name under it. Met a lot of board members that way and got good feedback that it was a good idea to help find board friends.

Just an idea for others, take it or leave it ;D

I have been to several Bronco Events in the years and meet a lot of people but can't put there names with there user names on CB we need to have a way to identify some of our freinds . gbbronco GREG Bama Gang

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I will hopefully be leaving Thursday, and will stay until Saturday night. I'm Jimmy Golden, and I'll be driving my blue '76 with a half-cab top. My dad (Lee) will be coming as well, driving a pickup.

ransil

Bronco Guru
I will be rolling out of here Thursday morning at O'dark thirty, should get there around 4-5pm.
I'm hoping for rain so I don't have to wash it. ;D

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
After driving my Bronco around Louisville for about a year and a half now, i have only ran into about three old Broncos here and there. Then last night, I find an awesome family that lives about a nine iron away from my house! The have two cool Broncos, not to mention a whole barn full of cool Ford trucks and a nice mustang. They are heading down to TN as well. Made my whole week knowing that I have new Bronco friends living right around the corner from me. I found my electrical gremlin and I thing all is good to drive down. :) See you all sometime on Thursday afternoon or Friday am.