• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration

gbbronco

Loc.
Alexander City
I have never been to a street ride but I have fun as long NAGbronco Don't put that Purple Horse in front of me in the photo. GREG

shonivey

i'll probably trailer up on the 15th. back to back weekends , carolina's meet and greet the 10th and the super cele the 15th thru the 17th.
And don't worry about the logistics on Orange Crush. It states i have to take delivery in knoxville. so i''ll bring my 72 home and then run to knoxville to get crush!!!
shon

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
I have never been to a street ride but I have fun as long NAGbronco Don't put that Purple Horse in front of me in the photo. GREG

Shoot I am wanting to park my Bronco beside the Purple ride and I don't care if it is in front of my Bronco or 10 Broncos back. I just would like for his to rub off on mine. Then maybe my Bronco could be seen to be nice as the Purple one.

gledhillt

Can't wate, just to let everyone know orange is going home with me, my wife as already said she would drive it home. I told her i did not think so, she could drive the truck and pull the camper. She said like that is going to haappen. So i may need help getting her back to north alabama

berg bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
franklin NC
Shoot I am wanting to park my Bronco beside the Purple ride and I don't care if it is in front of my Bronco or 10 Broncos back. I just would like for his to rub off on mine. Then maybe my Bronco could be seen to be nice as the Purple one.

you can park between mine and the horse!

wwgx90

Loc.
Cookeville, Tn
Well my 71 is not ready to travel, but I am! Actually the 71 is going to my son if I ever get it done, another reason I need the "Orange Crush". I guess I will take my empty trailer over to Townsend, that way I can stop by Knoxville on the way home to p/u "Orange Crush". Think positive!!!

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Remember to go to Bronco Driver's website and register! Otherwise you'll miss out on the meals and t-shirt. Being one of the organizers of a large event (MEB RU) I know the registration numbers are really important for meal planning and how many t-shirts to order.

I can't wait to get there, seems like its been forever since this thread started, now its a little over a month away.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
We plan on attending again this year. We'll be bringing our stock 66 and 77 again. I put out the word last night to a couple folks to fill the other two spots on the trailer as well.

Hopefully we'll have the repairs to the tow rig from the accident on the way back from the recent trip to KOH finished and all new paint! But that may be tough to fit in by then?

cesco

you guys have me thinking, I might have to attend this..

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Now that I have hydroboost I can drive the "tail of the dragon" instead of riding with someone.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
This is the same weekend as Thunder Over Louisville, so now the better half is whining.. Might jsut have to leaver here and head south. :)

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I'm trying to talk BroncoLou into coming and bringing the family with him. He has a lot of stuff on his plate this year as far as events and competitions though. Well see....

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Now that I have hydroboost I can drive the "tail of the dragon" instead of riding with someone.

I put a brake booster on mine as soon as I got home from last years ride on the Tail of The Dragon - my leg was wore out!

red71sport

Loc.
Knoxville, Tennessee
Livin in Knoxville has its advantages! I went to home of Orange Crush today. Saw it, touched it. It's orange boys. 'ever heard of UT orange? It belongs in Knoxville, it will stay in Knoxville. hopefully at my house!!

Can't wait to meet some of you guys at the Celebration.

-jim-