• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I am going for sure now! I am SO pumped for this.. Now I just have to get the EB "ready" My wife is getting her toncils out right before this, so may or may not come with. The good part is, even if she comes, she won't talk much. :) hahaha See you all there. I need to get a caravan going down from KY. Anyone game?

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
I am going for sure now! I am SO pumped for this.. Now I just have to get the EB "ready" My wife is getting her toncils out right before this, so may or may not come with. The good part is, even if she comes, she won't talk much. :) hahaha See you all there. I need to get a caravan going down from KY. Anyone game?

Man, you are going to pay for that last comment!:eek:

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
I plan on coming up on Saturday. I hope to take Little River Road so it should only take 2 1/2 hrs. Hope to arrive about 9:00 or so. Berg make sure to save me a spot beside you for Saturday.;D

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Planning on being there late afternoon on Thursday from northern VA via South Carolina! I will rest up during the show so I can drive Orange Crush home to Virginia.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
So my wife took forever to decide if she was coming with me or what. There was a room left at the Tally Ho on Friday but when I finally figured out I needed a room there for the 16th last night, it was gone.. So I am staying at the Econo-Lodge instead. Looks like it is right down the street anyway. Anyone else staying there? I hope I can get all my little Bronco projects done before I leave. :)

KempEl

so what is everyone doing friday nightr?? i live in knoxville so i was hoping we could all go cruze downtown or something

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I am down for whatever.. This will be my first Bronco show since SOB 4 in Oregon back in 1998. :)

berg bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
franklin NC
So my wife took forever to decide if she was coming with me or what. There was a room left at the Tally Ho on Friday but when I finally figured out I needed a room there for the 16th last night, it was gone.. So I am staying at the Econo-Lodge instead. Looks like it is right down the street anyway. Anyone else staying there? I hope I can get all my little Bronco projects done before I leave. :)

we are staying there. its less than a mile from the show

77BRONKOTN

I have some steel parts I am going to bring if anyone is interested in them.

Bringing:

New grill 69-77, can be made to work w/66-68.
NOS outer rockers.
NOS door hinge posts pass/driver.
NOS inner fender pass/driver.
Free: original ball hitch that bolts to bottom of bumper.

< These are brand new parts, ( Just old.) The NOS stuff is original Ford stocked parts, not reproductions, not rusty or boogered up. Time capsul stuff :)

**((Spoken for "Stout22")) Free: if anyone wants : Spare tire carrier with inside corner plates, gate latch/catch. Inside tailgate striker piece is stuck in tailgate, but i can cut it out later. Missing the flat piece that holds the tire up. Hey, its all free.

Need: C4 core, Arm rests (Parchment), Door cups, Antenna, Pre-runner or ? front bumper, Lenses (All sides) & every gasket. Probably some more things I cant think of right now.

Frank.

Last edited:

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I have some steel parts I am going to bring if anyone is interested in them.

Free: if anyone wants : Spare tire carrier with inside corner plates, gate latch/catch. Inside tailgate striker piece is stuck in tailgate, but i can cut it out later. Missing the flat piece that holds the tire up. Hey, its all free.

Frank.

I'll take the tire carrier. I have all the mounting hardware but not the carrier itself. Sent you a PM

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Need: C4 core, Arm rests (Parchment), Door cups, Antenna, Pre-runner or ? front bumper, Lenses (All sides) & every gasket. Probably some more things I cant think of right now.

Frank.

If you don't have any luck with the Arm rests and door cups you can get them out of Ford vans - I'll bet you would have to paint them though because I have never seen a parchment set in a van.