• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Survived the Tornado! The rig wasn't so lucky!

OP
OP
JK

JK

Loc.
Kent, WA
Posted in the Part Wanted section, but I figured I'd throw it up here for visibility also.

The dust is starting to settle, so I'm in the market for some body panels. Need a hood, preferably scooped, but willing to listen to ideas. Also need a driver and passenger front fender, windshield frame, rear passenger upper and lower, kick panels, front inner fenders, and would take a floor pan set if I can find one. Anyone have a half of a bronco worth of sheet metal collecting dust?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
got a paypal? i'd like to donate to get my brother up an running....cant ship stuff that i may have...cost prohibitive

OP
OP
JK

JK

Loc.
Kent, WA
got a paypal? i'd like to donate to get my brother up an running....cant ship stuff that i may have...cost prohibitive

That's awfully nice of you, but I couldn't take your hard earned bucks... However, what are the shipping cost prohibitive items you have? Painful truth is I will probably have to pay for shipping no matter what, as finding everything local is a tall order. Good people around here I tell ya-

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
a few guys donate $10.00 and you are on your way....if something that happened to me i would hope the "hood" would want to help me ....in your corner and would not offer i didn't want to

JustinFro

Loc.
Tulsa, OK
Joel, come up to Tulsa, and we can swing by Darrell's place. He just picked up another old Bronco to part out.

OP
OP
JK

JK

Loc.
Kent, WA
I might do that. Do you have his number? I'd like to give him a call and see what kind of goodies he has. What happened to you last weekend. I never heard from you. Ever get the stuff to drop in the stereo?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
offer still stands. let me know if i can help any other way

OP
OP
JK

JK

Loc.
Kent, WA
Hi Joel, Are your fenders cut? I might have what you need. Give me a call, I'm in Shawnee. (405) 818-0644 John

My fenders are all cut. I will give you a call tomorrow.

Thanks again Tasker. I'm sure there will be some help you can give me soon enough!

OP
OP
JK

JK

Loc.
Kent, WA
Shipped your inserts this past week, call if you have any questions....

Awesome! And thanks again. I can't wait to get them, first step in the forward movement. Drove her for a while today, and the looks I get when someone sees the driver's side, then cruises on around and see's the passenger side, pretty classic.

OP
OP
JK

JK

Loc.
Kent, WA
Sorry to dredge up a thread, but I wanted to say a huge thank you to the Lone Star Early Bronco Club and Oklahoma Classic Bronco club for the donations to the rebuild that Kyle brought back from the Roundup. Awesome group of guys and gals around here, and driving Bronco's in general. The rig is sitting in Gordon's shop right now getting some work done. I'm counting the days...

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
let me know if you're still looking for anything, i may be able to help out

OP
OP
JK

JK

Loc.
Kent, WA
I've picked up the front fenders, have the inserts, really just down to sheet metal and odds and ends. I need floor pans, inner fenders, rear passenger side lower. And a set of side mirrors. And a soft top. I guess I still need a few things!

EFI Guy

Sponsor/Vendor
TheEFIguy@gmail
Loc.
BFE
Wow!

I'm not sure how I missed this thread initially. That's some serious carnage! I'm glad you and your family are ok.

Did your packages from me arrive at Gordons yet?

OP
OP
JK

JK

Loc.
Kent, WA
Wow!

I'm not sure how I missed this thread initially. That's some serious carnage! I'm glad you and your family are ok.

Did your packages from me arrive at Gordons yet?

He did get them and he said they look awesome! Very nice work...

76 One ton

Loc.
Shawnee, Ok
Glad to hear your getting some parts rounded up. Seen your bronco up at Gordon's shop a couple weeks ago. You still got plenty of time till OCBR 2014.

muskrat

Bronco Guru
God bless you guys. I'm glad to hear everyone is safe. Broncos can be repaired and replaced, loved ones can't .

Prayers are with you .