• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Survived the Tornado! The rig wasn't so lucky!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sorry to dredge up a thread, but I wanted to say a huge thank you to the Lone Star Early Bronco Club and Oklahoma Classic Bronco club for the donations to the rebuild that Kyle brought back from the Roundup. Awesome group of guys and gals around here, and driving Bronco's in general. The rig is sitting in Gordon's shop right now getting some work done. I'm counting the days...

glad we could all help out.. nothing like our community, that's for sure.
Go above and beyond to help out when possible

don't forget to vote

OP
OP
JK

JK

Loc.
Kent, WA
It's finally back from Gordon's, and after a few weeks of work, I dropped it off for remaining body and paint this past weekend. It will be a few months (probably April) before I see it again. Things ran pretty long, so now I'll be having it shipped to Seattle instead of trailering it. Matt Parker at Parker's Autobody in Norman is starting the work this week. Now I get to wait some more!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
You could fly back and drive it up? I'd think that would be a great time of year to cruise from OK to WA...........:cool:

OP
OP
JK

JK

Loc.
Kent, WA
That would be nice, but with twins on the way in June, Something tells me I wont be getting a one-week kitchen pass to cruise across country! Now I just have to decide what color I want to go with. Planned on staying white, but my mind has been running crazy with color options. I'm thinking maybe Audi Glacier White Pearl, or even the Audi Suzuka Grey. Choices choices.

OP
OP
JK

JK

Loc.
Kent, WA
Could always go crimson and cream!

X2 on the congrats BTW!

Thanks everyone! And I'm not sure on that Crimson and Cream. I'm a Wildcat! Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to paint anything purple. I just couldn't do it to the ol' girl.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That would be nice, but with twins on the way in June, Something tells me I wont be getting a one-week kitchen pass to cruise across country! Now I just have to decide what color I want to go with. Planned on staying white, but my mind has been running crazy with color options. I'm thinking maybe Audi Glacier White Pearl, or even the Audi Suzuka Grey. Choices choices.

might be awhile on that kitchen pass huh.. :)

Congrats Sir!!!

76 One ton

Loc.
Shawnee, Ok
It's finally back from Gordon's, and after a few weeks of work, I dropped it off for remaining body and paint this past weekend. It will be a few months (probably April) before I see it again. Things ran pretty long, so now I'll be having it shipped to Seattle instead of trailering it. Matt Parker at Parker's Autobody in Norman is starting the work this week. Now I get to wait some more!

Good to hear that your getting it all together. Sorry to see that you are moving. If there is anything I can do to help you out just let me know. I guess you have a good trusting relationship with the body/paint shop? If you need someone to drop by and check it out after it is done and before it ships just let me know. I would be happy to do that for you. If you dont have my number it is in a previous post. Good luck with eveything!
John

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
JK?? You, your family and your bronco did leave Moore didn't you? Moore hit by another tornado tonight......

ZOSO

JK?? You, your family and your bronco did leave Moore didn't you? Moore hit by another tornado tonight......

Just as I was re-reading this thread that info popped up on the news. They said it was an EF0-EF1. Took almost the exact same path too.

In for updates on the bronco. How did it turn out?