• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN The 2023 CB Calendars are now on sale!

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ

The 2023 CB Calendars are now on sale!​

Order page: http://classicbroncos.com/merchandise.shtml

The calendars are full color, full bleed, 13 months. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open.

Every year members of the forums submit photos of their Broncos for the Calendar. We then all vote and the top 13 get their own month or cover. The rest of the photos are arranged in a collage on the 13th month (Jan 2024) so no one is left out.

Please note: You are pre-ordering these calendars, so they won't ship to you immediately. They are being printed now and will be ready to ship by early Dec.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos. As usual we had another great batch of pics this year.

74 Bronco Billy

Contributor
Thanks for putting up the link to buy, got that 5calendars in for purchase. Great group of Broncos, congrats to those that made it this year

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Order in, thanks Jon!

UNCbronco

Contributor
Looks like 2023 is the year of Roadster, I am counting four out of the twelve months, does that look right ? Got mine ordered, Good for you all, nice job.

Last edited:

Bonefizz

Contributor
Loc.
The poor house
I always love the calendars, but this year seems like a major step up. Great pictures, done well. Thank you everyone!