• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The weather is a little unusual here in the Willamette Valley.....

rayc

Loc.
Western Oregon
Just thought I would send a pic showing the unusual snow we are having. We usually just get a light dusting, but the last week has been the most snow I can remember on the valley floor in Oregon...

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 332

Case

so you out in oregon took our snow. :) all the snow has melted here in southwest michigan. And it is starting to rain.:( cant make money plowing when there is no snow.

77BroncoWag

Bronco Guru
they are saying we have a chance of snow for the next week+ up here;D ;D ;D ; ;D ;D ;D ;D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

74ranger

Loc.
wilkeson, washington
any snow up your way yet Wag, had about an inch in the last hour down near enumclaw let it snow;D ;D ;D damn, my snowmachine is in wenachee and i have to work tommorow:p

Amac70

ME
ah i hate this white stuff. i got three jobsites going and can't get to any of them.

77BroncoWag

Bronco Guru
:mad: nothing up here been snowing in the seattle/SeaTac/Sammamish area for a few hours now...

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
Wacky Weather

It is still warm enough this evening to wear a T-shirt. 72* on New Year's! What's up with the weather this year?

MI-Bronco

Unusual weather is SE MI. Rain and near 50 degrees. Rather mild for this area. Makes heating the garage a lot easier. ;D ;D

nickmyron

Loc.
Tigard, OR
Yeah this snow is definatly unualsual to say the least :eek:

There calling for more snow also beginning of the week, so we havent seen the last of it i dont think....

Nick~

JFX

Yeah, same thing here in central Ohio...50 degrees and light rain. Beats -10 with a foot or two of snow though.;)

JFX

*EDIT*

Apparently we have some January thunderstorms moving through.

Last edited:

Trigger

I live down in southern Oregon, and the pass going down south was closed for a couple days because of the snow. People were stranded on top of the hill, they had people on snowmobiles getting food and gas to them, they took some of them down to hotels. Crazy weather!
Trigger

brian72

Early Bronco Student
It is supposed to be 78-80 all weekend here in tampa. I am going to have to wear camo shorts to go hunting in. Just hope the bugs are not too bad.

expobronc

iowa must be on the same front as michigan... warm and rainy here too... we had a decent amount of snow here too but it melted... oh well the bronc's down anyway, and my expo kinda sucks in snow...

g-money

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I live in Vancouver and we got 6 inches yesterday since the bronco is not acting nicely I took the F-150 out and did some donuts and fish tailing around the neighborhood. I am sure my neighors love me. Even the wife loved it. When we went to dinner last night we spent a 20 minutes in the target parking lot having fun.

Galen

GusI

Loc.
Issaquah, WA
North Bend WA has about 5 inches on the ground at my house here. We're at around 1200 feet and it's just high enough to get snow that lasts consistently even though were still close to Puget Sound.

elemetal

Loc.
Oakland, CA
I just came back down to the Bay from Eugene and stopped in Shast City for lunch at 3:30. They closed the pass is Redding about an hour after we made it past. Got lucky!