• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

There's just something about a LUBR....

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Cut or un-cut or somewhere in the middle, any which way it's a nice Bronco.

Agreed. It looks like a lot of work was put into it. While it isn't my style, you have to pay the proper respect.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I don't beleive thats his hood, I think its the trunk of another vehicle parked acrosse from it. If you look real close you can see that the bronco hood is still down. Nice looking rig IMO.

Ben

75 Ranger

Very nice. It's been "Bobbed" I think they call it. Cut the rockers and bottom portions for lack of better word. I'm sure they had to "bob" it to clear the tires.

Here's mine ;D ...

Attachments

• Insurance Pics.jpg
    Insurance Pics.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 77

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
I love 'em!

Ran across this while looking for pictures of Broncos w/ white wagon wheels. I think it's my new favorite.... Anybody know anything about it? The site I found it on said it was taken at Cars and Coffee in Irvine.

sweetuncut.jpg

I would call this one a Brazilian LUBER......shaved down low! ;D

Last edited:

Mongonius

Loc.
Cajun in Texas
"Bobbed"

Very nice. It's been "Bobbed" I think they call it. Cut the rockers and bottom portions for lack of better word. I'm sure they had to "bob" it to clear the tires.

Here's mine ;D ...

So are you saying YOURS has been "bobbed" too? I'm still too green to tell. Thanks.:)

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
So are you saying YOURS has been "bobbed" too? I'm still too green to tell. Thanks.:)

Nope, I don't think a sawzall has been used on his at all. With the red one, you can see almost nothing beneath the door - i.e. the rocker panel is gone. That isn't stock. It has been cut. The red one continued that cut line all the way to the back (rear tail-light housings have also been cut).

71 LUBER

Loc.
SW. Pennsylvania
Now here is a luber just to compare
sideviewtopoff003.jpg

Way to shamelessly plug your own LUBR ;D

It's sweet by the way!

I can't believe I didn't pick up on the fact the rockers were shaved and the rear bobbed at first glance ( I knew something looked odd)....so I guess I recant my 5.5" of lift guess. The way it's shaved it's probably only 3.5"?