• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tony's 69 Bronco Build

OP
OP
Tom Hartz

Tom Hartz

I went by the body shop to drop off some more parts and this is where we are today.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It looks great. I am a little concerned about the height. I hope the springs settle some. I am seeing more wheel well than I wanted to. We still have more weight to put into it. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Ok this brings me to the next part. You all will have to wait 8 to 10 months for a update. I am going to Louisiana for work. As soon as I get back I jump on it.

So thanks again for looking and see you next summer.

Tom

Attachments

• Photo Aug 31, 10 25 32 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 31, 10 25 32 PM.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 219
  • Photo Aug 31, 10 25 37 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 31, 10 25 37 PM.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 222
  • Photo Aug 31, 10 25 58 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 31, 10 25 58 PM.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Just read through this thread - that thing is awesome! I stole some photos of your exhaust system layout, really like how it was routed. Going to have mine done in 2 weeks. Keep us posted on the progress, even if we do have to wait 10 months!

OP
OP
Tom Hartz

Tom Hartz

Just read through this thread - that thing is awesome! I stole some photos of your exhaust system layout, really like how it was routed. Going to have mine done in 2 weeks. Keep us posted on the progress, even if we do have to wait 10 months!

Glad to help. Send me some pictures when yours is done.

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Hi Tom, one more quick question - what size diameter pipe did you use for the exhaust? Same pre and post muffler?

Thanks!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Don't have too many withdrawals Tom while you're away and thinking about what's left to be done.. Gotta pay them bills though right..

Luv that Color....

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I am still in awe of your rear bumper/hideaway swing out carrier design. Your tailpipe pic gives me the exact pic I was about to ask for.

Truck looks great--nice work.

OP
OP
Tom Hartz

Tom Hartz

Hi Tom, one more quick question - what size diameter pipe did you use for the exhaust? Same pre and post muffler?

Thanks!

I think 2 1/4" we talked about so many sizes. The Bronco is not here to take a look, sorry. Yes pre and post muffler are the same size.

Keep me posted.

OP
OP
Tom Hartz

Tom Hartz

I am still in awe of your rear bumper/hideaway swing out carrier design. Your tailpipe pic gives me the exact pic I was about to ask for.

No problem. If you go and make one send me pics, I would like to see it. Also if you go into production don't forget about me, the guy that designed it.

Thanks...

Tom

Last edited:

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE

Xmany I'm sure. I've been working out a carrier design in cadd, base on your build. Your design idea is just what I was looking for to keep an original look.:cool::cool: Looking forward to the finish of this one. That going to be great looking rig.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Tom,

Great work on that Bronco! Is gonna be really nice when you are done with it. Looks like you have an awesome workspace. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Numberfool

Hello Tom.... Just checking in to see if you are back from your trip and back to Tony's build?

Hope things are going well.

OP
OP
Tom Hartz

Tom Hartz

Hello Tom.... Just checking in to see if you are back from your trip and back to Tony's build?

Hope things are going well.

Nope still working in Louisiana. Things are ok, this has been a rough show. I should be home the second week of July.

When I left the Bronco is still in the body shop waiting for the dash and top to be painted.

Nick the body man was also going to take care of the glass and weather stripping.
Looks like I should make a phone call and check on it.

I will keep you all posted.

Thank you.

Tom