• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trading Bronco for Sami

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Okay.. I'm thinking about trading the project Brown hornet for a full spec Suzuki Sami w/ 4 link front and rear. Should I do it?

Don't make me drive over to your place!%) Please don't make me.:p And how come this is even an option? No really?

Shawn;D

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Okay.. I'm thinking about trading the project Brown hornet for a full spec Suzuki Sami w/ 4 link front and rear. Should I do it?

Rich, you piece of crap, dont even think about stuff like that! You dont wheel that hard as it is you panzy and that stocker you got will go everywhere that thing would and do it with class!!! Alright I'm about to call you!

Dirtyboy

Loc.
Cape Cod, Mass
let me see you want to trade a perfect 100+/- wheelbase, a factory optioned V8 vehicle with a D44 up front that could be built as strong as a D60 and also has a 9" rear that the sky is the limit on the strength. For a jap made (what)80+/- inch wheelbase That two 'normal' sized americans could barely fit into, which would require an exo-cage, and a wussy 4cyl. that probably has a 6" clutch disc...add 38"s I dare you.

I think we have hit a crossroad on this site...do we have to reconfigure our topics do we not cover enough of the good things about Broncos on this site.........lol just kidding.....but seriously WTF are you thinking?!;D

...................................you didnt get the 'snip-snip' at the doctors last time did you?..........:eek: ;D ;D

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey Dirtyboy, I did hear he likes to be the little spoon though ;D ;D
Couldnt resist there Starky ;D Now the wifriend's home you can get your snuggle on ;D

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
some one needs to smack em up side the head ,,, i will volunteer !!!

p.s ..your out of your bug pickin mind ,.fer even thinking of it ,,, you need a time out .....

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
sure, and after the trade I'll send you a pair of penny loafers to prance around in

i am almost sure he has a set of them loafers already ,,,,if not two ,, color coded for the seasons ..........with matching purse , and neck warmer ,,,

Dirtyboy

Loc.
Cape Cod, Mass
...ya THAT one will go up in price all right. As the 'Bronco that was traded for a Samari' and lowered the price of Broncos forever!...lol;D

this is funny he hasnt posted back yet, lol.

Project_bronco

Loc.
Cottonwood, CA
i am almost sure he has a set of them loafers already ,,,,if not two ,, color coded for the seasons ..........with matching purse , and neck warmer ,,,

Incredible, it's not a purse, it's a "man bag." Ha ha haa;D

:cry: I cry for all the neglected Broncos when the owner trades down for something made in Asia. Then I get in line to buy them for a smokin' hot price.;D;) I mean, someone has to look out for the Broncos rights, lol.:cool:

Project_bronco

Loc.
Cottonwood, CA
I'm guessing this will all end in:

StarkyPDX:
Quote "Ha ha, I was just joking. I got you guys worked up about the Samari, but it was all a big joke, ha ha." end quote

rednck21

for a second i thought someone was actually going to trade a bronco for a sammy. that was a close one...:p

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I've seen sami's out wheel bronco's and jeeps many times over the years. Don't tell me you guys don't see the obvious advantages.

The only advantage I see Rich, is that you went and became a HOMO!! %) :p
It's as simple as this;
Bronco = Chicks
Sammy = Dude's

WTF are you thinking? Josh (PDXBronco) I will meet you over at his place and we can revoke his rights to own a bronco be it the project, or the one hes owned for the last two decades!;D ;D

Shawn