• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trading Bronco for Sami

joe

Bronco Guru
Sorry I'm not as quick as others to get back to the board here... but I did have a lot of PM's to get through..
I appreciated the PM's from Mr I, P and B on the technical plusses of the shorter wheelbase and the obvious upgrades that can be done. I love the number of bronco sell outs on here that are pumping up the sammi!

I went over and looked at it tonight and it looks like the deal is almost a go!.. He's swapped in a little 4 cyl out of an old datsun B210 that runs like a scalded monkey! Toyota axles, Low gear set in the trans, 4 link, 5:33 gears, exo-cage, sits on 36" goodyears. There's only 25k miles on the truck! He had another one built just like this one but it was dented up and had been beaten on. To my suprise there is only one small dent after the new paint was done on this truck. Do you really think I'm making a bad decision?

well......since you put it that way i still think its a great idea, just make sure you tell the new EB owner to come on over to this site and show us his new ride the find a sami site and you'll be right at home ;D see ya!

Dirtyboy

Loc.
Cape Cod, Mass
If you guys look at the picture of the S@miur@i stuck in the mud...the size of the tire compared to the size of the guy....I wouldnt even loose my boot in the mud that S@mi got stuck in. There is no sidewall to the tires on that gocart. Who takes 68hp with 31's through 1.5' to 2' of mud...who does that!! lol

Attachments

• gayboystuck.jpg
    gayboystuck.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 31