• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ultimate Raffle Bronco!!

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
Why does it look like the whole frame is clean and painted except that front cross-member?

When T&T was doing their stuff on it they hit it with some rattle can where they did their stuff. When we get it back down to us we are going to take everything back apart, the frame will be media blasted and coated while we do the body work. So it will all match later on. We are hoping to get it back before the end of the year.

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
66493.jpg

I think we are going to go with these. Edelbrock shorties for a 5.8l Bronco/F-150

Well Edelbrock no longer makes these or even Mustang Shortys. I ordered a set of Mustang Shortys though Summit. Should be here in time for the exhaust work.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
I bet you guys got a little attention when you had this out for display! Hopefully you had the EMT's close by for those people that passed out in shock. ;D

What is coming up on the agenda? Keep up the awesome work though!

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
Right now it is at Addicted Off Road and they are building a set of Rock Sliders for it. Once the sliders are done then it goes to Four To Go for some exhaust work, then back to us so we can take it all apart again and media blast the frame and coat it.

Lots of work still to go but its coming together nicely.:cool:

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
Tickets should be ready around February, I need to get some pictures taken of it and then it takes some time to get the tickets printed out.

Cracker:

We hope to be needing the hood and ECU soon I'll let you know.

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
cant wait to get my hands on this thing to add my little part to it :)

I hope to get it over your way on Jan 16th or 17th. The Association meeting is on the 15th and it will be there and I am going to try to get one of the guys from the western slope to haul it over for us.

Cant wait to see what you come up with.

Vanquisher

I agree with a street friendly/trail capable rig.

5.0/302 EFI w/auto (AOD or 4R70W)
D44 w/ARB/disks, 9" w/ARB
4.5" lift with extended arms or at least drop radius mounts
1 or 2 inch BL
35 or 36's
Gearing to match tire size
PS/PB (hrydro if possible)
Full family cage
Good seats and belts
Soft top
Pre-runner bumpers with winch/tire mounts
Cut with matching flares fr/rr
23 gal rear tank w/skid plate

This would be a good start ;)

;D Dito and 10 dollar ticket

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
this would be perfect for my GF she want's to go wheeling but is to scared of mine to try it and it's to tall to get in. :cry:

she will be getting some ticket's for sure.

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
Tickets should be ready around February, I need to get some pictures taken of it and then it takes some time to get the tickets printed out.

Cracker:

We hope to be needing the hood and ECU soon I'll let you know.

Do you have someone lined up to do the pics for it? I'll volunteer.