• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ultimate Raffle Bronco!!

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
Damn, wish I were there this weekend :(

Are you still looking for some manifolds? I have a stock set for the 302 assuming that is what your still using.

Let me know if you need them.

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
66493.jpg

I think we are going to go with these. Edelbrock shorties for a 5.8l Bronco/F-150

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Seriously, you can count me in for at least a 100 tickets as well!

As for the cage work done by Nemesis on that cage all that I can say is :eek: ! That has to be one of the coolest looking cages that I have seen on any bronco! Im sure that it is plenty strong to hold up in a rollover situation especially considering that it is not a family cage!

In any case, I think that the best part of it is how they integrated the Dash into the cage and were able to TUCK it up nice and tight to the windshield and keep it out of the way!

Awesome Cage in my mind!

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
This is from T&T Customs:

We finished up our part!

Steering and front truss
DSC02867.jpg

Rear shot w/ the suspension and aluminum engine skid
DSC02874.jpg

Alum. belly skid
DSC02872.jpg

DSC02878.jpg

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
I hope to have some more pictures for you tomorrow. The Cage and The Bronco will be together again tonight for its first time out in the public tomorrow. Hope some of you get a chance to check it out.

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
That setup looks sweet!!!!!! Will they be offering this for sale or was it strictly a one off customjob?

I believe that they are going to be putting these into production. This was the proto type for the Bronco. The guys are T&T are great, I run close to this same suspension on my Cherokee and it works awesome!!

T&TCustoms They don't have it on thier web page yet but I am sure if you give them a call they will help you out.

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
Oh also the Pro Comp 37" mud terrains were mounted up today so it gets some fresh shoes too. The old dry rot, pizza cutter, BFG's are going away.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
:eek: That front suspension setup looks SWEET!!!! Really nice job by T&T! This truck is gonna be AMAZING!

Can't wait to see how the 37's fill out the wheel wells!

Keep up the good work because you guys are doing a Hell of a job transforming this truck.

This is from T&T Customs:

We finished up our part!

Steering and front truss
DSC02867.jpg

Rear shot w/ the suspension and aluminum engine skid
DSC02874.jpg

Alum. belly skid
DSC02872.jpg

DSC02878.jpg

blwngsket

Loc.
Novato
Looks to me that there could be a little contact at full stuff between the drag link and the D side of the crossmember at full stuff. I had the same prob when I raised my steering links. Or is it the camera angle?

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
Okay what does everyone think?

There is a lot of Aluminum on this build. The Dash, some inlay in the cage, the skid plate, and I am sure there will be some more to come.

Polish the aluminum?
Paint to match the body?
Polish skid plate only and paint dash pieces?
Other?