• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Unbelievable Bronco Story + build thread

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Dave, that is an incredible story. I'm glad you are doing better and happy to hear from you again. Charlie is destined to be with you.

kip60

That's great! Glad to know you are doing better. Don't think the wheeling will be as good as Colorado though. You and Charlie were meant to be together.

forester2504

Loc.
Georgia
Wow. As others, chills and etc. So happy for you and your family that your health is improving and Charlie is coming home. Amazing story, thanks for sharing Cortez.

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
Howdy Cortez, that's one helluva update.

Sorry to hear about your health issue and best wishes for continued improvement with it.

I'm sure it will be great to have your old steed back in the barn (wait, do they have barns in Florida?)

All the best and I hope your holidays are full of Bronco fun.

Meanwhile, can't wait to see how it has changed and what you plan to do to it next.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Safe travels today and tomorrow. Looking at the sales ad, it looks like they've even taken a calendar pic of your bronco already!! :)

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Glad to hear you have your whole family back and your doing well. This must bring a real joy in the house.

Best wishes with your personal struggle. These are amazing times right now dealing with the incurables and allot of research is now coming to fruition. Very different outcomes from even 5 years ago.

OP
OP
Cortez

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Bump for the updates and new pics added. Thanks again for all the positive responses. Still want to pinch myself...this is CRAZY. :eek:

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Great story and great to hear that you are doing well and managing your problems so well. Your upbeat attitude is an inspiration to me and many others I am sure. I have my own current problems but nothing like Cancer. God Bless and stay healthy and positive and enjoy Charlie for a long time because I think it is gonna be a LONG time before you give those keys to your daughter! ;D

OP
OP
Cortez

Cortez

Bronco Guru
So I just backed her off the trailer this morning and drove around the block. Out of the stereo comes Bob Marley ~~~"I wanna love ya and treat you right"~~~. This is crazy on top of crazy...that is my Bob disc that has been in the stereo since I sold her in Colorado.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
So I just backed her off the trailer this morning and drove around the block. Out of the stereo comes Bob Marley ~~~"I wanna love ya and treat you right"~~~. This is crazy on top of crazy...that is my Bob disc that has been in the stereo since I sold her in Colorado.

That is just wild. :eek:

We need pics, BTW! :cool:

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK

That's craziness....... any idea how many miles driven since you sold it?

OP
OP
Cortez

Cortez

Bronco Guru
i would be surprised if there is more than 8-10k miles on it since I sold her. The tires look just like I left them. She probably sat in a garage most of the time. It is clear that she wasn't left outside in the weather and elements. The new bumpstops I put in front are spotless.

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
That is a super cool story. I pray your health continues to improve and stabilize.