• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

uncut and lift looks like crud with stock sized tires!!

OP
OP
J

jurob

Loc.
Virginia Beach, Va
lol
what happens in classic broncos stays in classic broncos

actually i was torn on what to do, peer pressure and pictures here made me do things quickly before i changed my mind.

i think his son will actually like what i'm doing. he told me that his son wanted to cut and lift, but the father would not allow it. i didn't know he drove it to school, poor kid. his dad did not want it cut as long as it was at his house.

love the truck, always wanted one. i've got so much more work to do. engine is tired, looks like two dead cylinders. possibly worn cam lobes on 2 and 5. i will redo front floors and clean up old floor underneath. replace rocker panel and some other body things.

don't tell the young lad till i'm done. if he see's the pics now he might have nightmares.

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
Copy, although I already showed my daughter the pics. I had removed my fiberglass flares and was going to offer 'em to him and help him install them, and was informed by my daughter that his dad had sold it. He only drove it to school because his dad didn't wan't the truck leaving him stranded to far from home. Let me know if you have any questions about the truck that I could relay to the PO. FWIW, I think it's coming along real nicely.

Axel