• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UPDATE...Meet & Greet...Clinton, MS March 1

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Checking interest for a get together for EB's in the area. Have PM'ed with Fordguy a few times and it seems we could probably have quite a few EB's show up. I am in Brandon and he is in Vicksburg.....Thinking maybe somewhere around Clinton.

Sound off if your interested and where you would be coming from. We could decide on a meeting place after we know what would be more centrally located to everybody.

If there is enough interest we will need to decide on a date....I am open to any weekend other than Feb 23 & 24.

UPDATE:
2 PM @ Froghead/Applebees on the south side of Interstate 20 at Springridge road. Obviously you can get there when you want but would like to meet at 2pm in the parking lot and let everyone introduce themselves and then go from there.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Dang, have another one in July when I'm down there.. ;D Won't have the Bronco though.. LOL

pholley

Loc.
columbus, ms
Would be great to get together. There's a few EB's running around in NE Miss.

Could always go visit the Choctaw's in Philadelphia (not going to get any of my money though) b/c it closer to middle of state. Or meet somewhere near Natchez Trace and make a short run up the road.

But wherever it is, it will be good to get together.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
holley clinton is right off the trace. oh yeah i am in. bucknbronco (sp) has not been on in a while I know he will be interested.

trtlsoup22

Sounds great. I live in clinton. My bronco lives in Port Gibson as Hudson74 does too. count me in!!

later
Desten

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
I would be interested. I'm in the Fondren area of Jackson. I need to get my brakes fixed and get it cleaned up a bit, but that should be doable.

ltcbutch

Loc.
Selma, AL
How about a couple of Alabama guys come for a visit too? I am in Selma, about 200 miles from Clinton and I have a buddy with a '77 in Montgomery. Put me on the mailing list if you have one later this spring/summer as I am without a engine at the moment.

Butch

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
we are shooting for a march date i think (not during bama brawl) hey you bama guys are welcome to come on up Windale may be thinking of feb also

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
How about Saturday March 1, or Sunday March 2 ?

Just thowing it out there.......

Billy: Will you check with Mickey? Also I think he knows somebody else close to him with an EB that might go.

Msuforeman (Brian) hasn't posted here but he told me he would come also.

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sounds great. I live in clinton. My bronco lives in Port Gibson as Hudson74 does too. count me in!!

later
Desten

Desten...maybe you could suggest a meeting place in Clinton...?
All I ever do is drive through on the Interstate or stop at the Starbucks...not sure what all is around.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
heard the froghead is pretty good and there is an applebees next door. we can talk when we meet but we need to crash a couple of car shows this year with about ten or twenty broncos. Vicksburg Cruisers are having an early show this year i think. I will pass the word on to mickey.

ScreamSalvation

Well,

If everything goes well and I get my EB next month than I will be down for it. I actually live in Clinton.