• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UPDATE...Meet & Greet...Clinton, MS March 1

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry, I missed it guys. I will try to make it next time. In 3 months mine should be painted and on the road.

Sounds great. The turnout was a little dissapointing but we will do it again.
The EB in the center belongs to Brad Taylor and he has done an awesome job on it, EFI, keyless entry, electric windows, etc. It's nice.

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
Sounds great. The turnout was a little dissapointing but we will do it again.
The EB in the center belongs to Brad Taylor and he has done an awesome job on it, EFI, keyless entry, electric windows, etc. It's nice.

I hate I missed that bronco. I have 2 complete house remodels going on and a bronco restore.I have just decided to send my bronco to the body shop and let them strip and paint. I just don't have the time. As soon as I finish the mine and my son's house, I have to build my shop. If I am going to get the bronco on the road any time soon, I am going to have to hire some of it done.I am having bronco withdrawals. I need to drive it. I will just shut everything down for the next one.
Hope it's not too far away.
Bill

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Well......I have no excuse! Sat was just not a day for anything to go right! Should have known it the day before the signs were there. I will not miss the next one and if its in three months , I will drive it! wont be complete by then but will be legal!

JW first sign was camara just up and broke $400 POS! Wife got home at 3:30...puts us in Clinton at 4:30....bla bla bla I sorry!

deltarat got the glass yesterday undercoated underside of tub last night...went cheap rattle can duplicolor in black...had a can shot a wheel well after cleaning it...was just so damn easy...2 coats in under an hour looks good...hard to beat! and its just a undercoat.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well......I have no excuse! Sat was just not a day for anything to go right! Should have known it the day before the signs were there. I will not miss the next one and if its in three months , I will drive it! wont be complete by then but will be legal!

JW first sign was camara just up and broke $400 POS! Wife got home at 3:30...puts us in Clinton at 4:30....bla bla bla I sorry!

deltarat got the glass yesterday undercoated underside of tub last night...went cheap rattle can duplicolor in black...had a can shot a wheel well after cleaning it...was just so damn easy...2 coats in under an hour looks good...hard to beat! and its just a undercoat.

Poor kid, that sux.. FYI, I'll be in town first 3 weeks of July.. You & the wife gonna meet us at the Stone Pony again for some beverages...? ;D

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru

No problem...we've all had days like that. Sorry you missed it...hope to see you at the next one.

Paperboy

Wow - I missed this one, but hopefully I can catch the next one. Would love to meet the folks driving some of these other broncos around here. I went to the Brandon car show a while back and none of the EBs showed up. :)