• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UPDATE...Meet & Greet...Clinton, MS March 1

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
tracy several others have mentioned wanting to start a club we can discuss at the meet and greet i will get in touch with windale this week and see if we can nail the first of march date now that deer season is over i can get to "normal programming"

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
After discussing with others I have updated the first post.

March 1 @ 2pm.
Hope to see a lot of you guys there.

msuforeman

I will be there but not in my 74. I of course haven't touched it since deer season began back in October. I'll bring my pos 95 but I'll be there.

trtlsoup22

I just moved to Clinton. The Froghead sounds fine. There is a big lot next to it for the movie theatre. Looking fwd to meeting some folks.

Later
Desten

bronco-billy-66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madison Mississippi
I will probly be there... my daughters birthday party is gonna be that weekend ,not sure what day yet. I'll play it by ear. i've never seen a big group of EB's in person ,that would be cool!

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I will probly be there... my daughters birthday party is gonna be that weekend ,not sure what day yet. I'll play it by ear. i've never seen a big group of EB's in person ,that would be cool!

It will be great if you can make it.....not sure how big a group we will have...right now we are less than 10 that I can count that have confirmed being able to make it.

rovernut

Loc.
Mabelvale, Arkansas
OK, so what's on the agenda after the meet & greet? I'm coming down to Mississippi anyway for the next weekend, so it could be a possibility.

To the guys in Port Gibson: The Windsor ruins, ghost towns like Rodney, and other historical spots are all around there. How about a guided tour of those places one day? What a great place for photos of EB's.

bronco-billy-66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madison Mississippi

well i'll have to be there in spirit,as luck would have it my daughters birthday part is saturday at (get this)2pm ... sux, but she is only 5 once ...i'll check back if anything changes

hudson's74

Loc.
Port Gibson, Ms.
OK, so what's on the agenda after the meet & greet? I'm coming down to Mississippi anyway for the next weekend, so it could be a possibility.

To the guys in Port Gibson: The Windsor ruins, ghost towns like Rodney, and other historical spots are all around there. How about a guided tour of those places one day? What a great place for photos of EB's.

I have a friend that I might could arrange a tour of some of the historical sights.

trtlsoup22

If we have a tour around Port Gibson, bring a gas can... If ya'lls Bronco is like mine, it ENJOYS gas..:eek: Looking fwd to meeting everyone.

Powel get to work, so your bronco will be ready..

later
Desten

NYLES

Bronco Guru
This meet still a go? I might could bring Bronco to August 08 meet! But ready to at least look at someone elses! If it on Ill be there! if only to put some faces to these names and MS Bronco club...Im in!