• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Virginia Beach Meet and Greet, 4/4/09, Photos

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

Weather sure is nice today. Gonna swing by Haygood and see whats going on.

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

Biff and I visited Dave and Billy today. Dave and Billy have Bad a$$ rigs.

Attachments

• billy-dave.JPG
    billy-dave.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 36

CORE4WD

Loc.
Virginia Beach
Hey Scott your inside front tire got 3" of torque twist coming out of my street! That 408 is sick...;D Glad y'all made it by.

Dave

CORE4WD

Loc.
Virginia Beach
Sweeeeet!! Will pack the trailer..........

Helped Jim74 stretch in his rear springs last night......Lookin' good, Jim!!!

Hey Biff you mentioned you have a '32? I'd love to check that out one day. Someday I would like to build a 3 or 5 window coupe...
Dave

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

Hey Scott your inside front tire got 3" of torque twist coming out of my street! That 408 is sick...;D Glad y'all made it by.

Dave

I torqued it up for a CJ5 on the way home, on 64. Biff was quiet, riding shotgun. It was the second CJ I've flexed the 408 muscles to. I gonna get a ticket eventually.

Biff, Where's the pictures?

JIMS74

Loc.
PORTSMOUTH, VA.
Scott, I should have gone sunday, Biff called sunday morning, and said that y,all were going to check out thier trucks. I saw billy,s bronco at crozet after the meet and greet in richmond, very nice, gotta luv the 1 ton runnig gear. I spent about 6 hrs out in the garage, had a pretty productive day. I talked with a buddy of mine and Biffs, who has a 72 on 38's today he said he is planning on attending the meet and greet. I told if he could get his bronco to my house, I would help him fix his brakes, so he can drive it to jenroes.
Jim

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

Scott, I should have gone sunday, Biff called sunday morning, and said that y,all were going to check out thier trucks. I saw billy,s bronco at crozet after the meet and greet in richmond, very nice, gotta luv the 1 ton runnig gear. I spent about 6 hrs out in the garage, had a pretty productive day. I talked with a buddy of mine and Biffs, who has a 72 on 38's today he said he is planning on attending the meet and greet. I told if he could get his bronco to my house, I would help him fix his brakes, so he can drive it to jenroes.
Jim

Call if you need help. Brakes are easy.

And I've got a trailer set aside for your rig in any condition. A frame is good to look at. I will tow it. Let me know.

Scott

r36130

Loc.
norfolk
I will definetly be there. I'm looking forwad to meeting with others who share my enthusiam as I do.

Ray

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Hey Biff you mentioned you have a '32? I'd love to check that out one day. Someday I would like to build a 3 or 5 window coupe...
Dave

Here's the '32 with the Bronco Hauler.........I saw some of the hot rod flair in your garage!! I've got that route 66 sign in my kitchen..........

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 22

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Opps! Here is the pics......
@Dave's, Scott's, Billy's and Jim' springs stretched in, stainless brake lines......

Attachments

• core4wd1.jpg
    core4wd1.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 28
  • core4x42.JPG
    core4x42.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 34
  • billy.JPG
    billy.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 3core4x4.JPG
    3core4x4.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 31
  • jimsprings.JPG
    jimsprings.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 34
  • jimsbraklines.JPG
    jimsbraklines.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 32

Bronco Biff

Contributor
I spent about 6 hrs out in the garage, had a pretty productive day. I talked with a buddy of mine and Biffs, who has a 72 on 38's today he said he is planning on attending the meet and greet. I told if he could get his bronco to my house, I would help him fix his brakes, so he can drive it to jenroes.
Jim

6 hrs? hmmm?! (cough, hack, wheeze!!,me too!) Cruised by after softball on the way too basketball and saw garage opened up and Steve's truck there........afterball, doors closed lights out!!

silent g

Hello all!
Scott, You can put me on the chalk board for one bringing an EB. Keeping my fingers cross for some nice weather, but hey that's what they make soft tops for...right?
Let me know if there anything you need help with...been plastering flyers around town last weekend.

Speaking of donations...I have a brand new all-cast Hi-lift Jack (60"/red) that I have and would like to raffle off and donate the $$ to the Cecil fund. A must have for the guys running around on 35"+ tires (or Dave...on the 40"+!!). I'll bring it out on the 4th or you can pick it sooner if needed. Hope to see everyone there!

Cheers,
Steve (silent G)

ugly_od_eb

Loc.
Moyock, NC
This is what i did to mine in OCT
SSPX0241.jpg

and this is how it sits now.. Better? ;D
SSPX0291.jpg

I hope i can finish it in time... and good weather is a must... all i got is a bikini top now.

Last edited:

wantone

I'll be there, but the Bronco won't

Who's in the Virginia Beach area here?

I'm in VB, over by Little Neck. I plan on coming, but the Bronco is in the process of being disassembled. I've designed all new floor, crossmembers, kick panels, and inner rockers. I'm getting them made in the next few weeks, but it definitely won't be anywhere near ready by then. Maybe by next time I'll have something worth hauling up to the meet.

check out my blog http://my69bronco.blogspot.com/