• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**WARNING** Graphic images within

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Just for the record, that was some cheap Taiwanese steel I was cutting there. The real tragedy occurred when someone let it rust out! This is what it looked like when I first started tearing it apart.

I would of given up....you started with something that rough? ;D

Attachments

• bones.jpg
    bones.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 85

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
OK, I do agree that thing is a real rust bucket. Here's the deal, ANY Bronco can be brought back. We all know it. But it takes time and money. But I do understand having one that is just jacked up, chopped up and you don't care what you bump into. It takes less money to get it road ready and less time. But I do love seeing the ones brought back to their original glory.

I guess yours was worse than this....
Front%20end%20removed%20-%202_zpssdh2jzht.jpg

Front%20end%20removed%20-%204_zpsogy0fkvl.jpg

RearFloor2_zpsctrcp4zj.jpg

And remember it can look like this....
IMG_2256_zps3xcoygt8.jpg

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I agree, great looking rig!!
(no Tim, not the yellow one....that's my project rig)

fwilder

Soooo I want to do the opposite. Any recommendations? I'll post a new thread