• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Was this site down?

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
Was this site down or is it just my connection. Last night and this morning I could log on. I get home after work and it's up and running like nothing happened..

kimba5977

Loc.
Ohioville, PA
The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. It said that it was broken but awhile later I tried again and it was fine. Must have been a poltergeist. wooooooooooooooooo

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, it was down most of the day. My web host pulled an emergency relocation to a different data center, which screwed up all my DNS settings and IP addresses. It's back now, but will be a little slow for a bit while everything catches up.

Sorry for the hassle.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Me too! After curling up in a fetal position and sucking my thumb, while I cried myself to sleep, I woke to much relief that she was back up and running!;D ;D

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
Yeah, it was down most of the day. My web host pulled an emergency relocation to a different data center, which screwed up all my DNS settings and IP addresses. It's back now, but will be a little slow for a bit while everything catches up.

Sorry for the hassle.

actully my page loads up faster now.
thanks for the update Jon

tcb42

hey 22213evl nice avatar. Thanks also Jon for the update.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Me too! After curling up in a fetal position and sucking my thumb, while I cried myself to sleep, I woke to much relief that she was back up and running!;D ;D

It's bad when those withdrawls hit at work. The day went by soooo slooow today. I will take vacation tomorrow to recover.

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
%) Damn you guys that work at a desktop.......;D

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
actully my page loads up faster now.
thanks for the update Jon
I yelled at the tech guys enough for the unannounced downtime that they added an extra gig of RAM. :cool: So it should be faster once it's up and running at 100% again. For some that may already be the case if the DNS changes have already taken place for your corner of the world.

sprinksbeme

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kingman, AZ
Yes it does seem faster now.. Thanks Jon..

Mad I was going through withdrawals, mine went down about 2am yesterday by five was looking for conformation that it was not just my connection. Went to SoCalBroncos saw your message felt better that I was not the only one.

Shakes are all gone now!!

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
glad to see it up and running again, i was without both CB and BC Broncos yesterday too...had to watch Dora the Explorer instead... no job and at home with 2yr old.