• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do most strangers say or ask about your Bronco?

Evian

Loc.
Algonquin/IL
I had one guy ask me if I had shorten my Bronco. It looked too small to be a Bronco. I thought that was cute. How about you guys? Any cute comments from passerbys?

Attachments

• bronco  rear.jpg
    bronco rear.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 69

TN1776

Bronco Guru
The obvious one is "nice jeep". Hear that way too often. I've also been asked what year my "Land Rover" is, and one of my favorites... "I didn't know the top came off a Bronco II!"

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
"What year is it?" at least 10 times a day. In the beginning I liked the attention. After a while it just gets kind of annoying. Trying really hard not to turn into a ass ;D

Then there is always the OJ comments. I just give those people a look that sends a message to them.

pipermike

You wana sell it?? Usually get that while filling up at the gas station.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Number 1 is what year it is
Number 2 is always a compliment about the diamondplate flames

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
My daddy,brother,cousin,aunt,uncle,and most of all I use to have one of those;D

at the gas pump that is.Not a question,but non the less I always get told one of the above,Gene

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Number 1 is what year it is
Number 2 is always a compliment about the diamondplate flames

Ghost whats the flower pot made out of? The wife likes it!! Don't mean to derail the thread though.%)

turbotim2

I usually get people guessing a year when they know nothing about Broncos and have no basis on which to guess.

clarkaw1

Loc.
Waterford, Michigan
Besides the nice jeep or what year is it, I hear "That looks like alot of fun to drive" or My father, uncle or bother had one just like this.

There should be a Post/ Thread on what have you said to someone about your Bronco. My one thing I also say or tell my Daughters new boyfriends are "Yeah it's nice, yeah it cost a lot $$$ but it can go deep into the woods...very, very deep into the woods, do you know what I mean!"

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Besides the nice jeep or what year is it, I hear "That looks like alot of fun to drive" or My father, uncle or bother had one just like this.

There should be a Post/ Thread on what have you said to someone about your Bronco. My one thing I also say or tell my Daughters new boyfriends are "Yeah it's nice, yeah it cost a lot $$$ but it can go deep into the woods...very, very deep into the woods, do you know what I mean!"

all that while cleaning a rifle

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
i always get people asking what year. one time this guy said hey i bet thats a 69....
i said yeah, cuz it is. he replys with yea i knew it my (uncle, or dad, or brother) used to have one.

as im walking away im thinking to my self. he is good at random guesses.
i have front signal lights for 66-68 and side marker lights for 70-76, so there is no way you would think of guessing 69 just based on those things.
:) made me laugh

matts70

Loc.
Northwest Indiana
Top 3 Questions people ask me

From a stranger:
1) What year is your Jeep?

From people I've known a long time:
2) You still got your Bronco?
3) You still got your Jeep?

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
Some memorable ones over the years......
- What is that? ('69 halfcab)
- I hate Fords, but love the old Broncos.
- Want to sell it?
- Is that a fiberglass body? If so, that's cheating.
- Yea, we used to grab a case of beer and go muddin' with one of those.

travis77

Loc.
Pasadena MD
Literally last night (1am) I was in the drive thru at taco bell, and a girl from the car behind me walked up, opened the door an got in. She said "you have a really hot truck!" She got back out and we all went to the bar. I won't bore you with the details after that:cool: Best so far.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Literally last night (1am) I was in the drive thru at taco bell, and a girl from the car behind me walked up, opened the door an got in. She said "you have a really hot truck!" She got back out and we all went to the bar. I won't bore you with the details after that:cool: Best so far.

I prefer details. Pics or it didn't happen.;D

Henry

Myllo73

It's the same, Nice truck, why don't you let me drive it, why don't we take it out in the woods and have fun, and did you buy that around here cuz I know someone that had one that looks just like that...i think.