• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do for a living to pay for your Bronco Addiction

KS.76Sport

Loc.
Wichita, KS.
;D;D;D Im a retired boilermaker worked for the RR 32 years had a little bronco shop in so. ca. till 92 and was sent to ks. still hear retired 8.5 years and loveing it.;D;D;D Bill :cool::D%)

The magic 30 on the RR...I only made it 10 cause I like my wife and kids, but jezus the retirement is good. Good for you!

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
I drill oil and natural gas wells

Who do you work for? The company I work for is a budding company in Washington, Pa. doing most of our work for Range Resources on the production side. You've likely also heard of Bronco Oilfield Services too? Don't work for them, but tried to get them to give me a set of coveralls with Bronco on the back!lol

chuzie

Bronco Guru
I fly rubber dog sh*t back and forth from Afghanistan for the Air Force.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Wow, we've been so mislead in this whole war effort! We all knew they were droppin bombs over there, but I was WAY off on just what kinda bombs!%)

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
I turn little piles of money into great big piles of money. mostly I play video games or do engineering on the side...or play with bikes or cars or Broncos.

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Well, I havent read thru all the posts, but I'd say you probaly have the toughest job of all these guys... Man, be safe down there!!

Yes, I'm the coal miner; and, it can be dangerous. On Nov 18 a 3-400 lb rock fell 18 ft right on top of me. I survived it somehow,but have had 30+ hrs of surgeries, hope I'm on the downhill slide:p Call me crazy but I hope I get to go back!!

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Yes, I'm the coal miner; and, it can be dangerous. On Nov 18 a 3-400 lb rock fell 18 ft right on top of me. I survived it somehow,but have had 30+ hrs of surgeries, hope I'm on the downhill slide:p Call me crazy but I hope I get to go back!!

Yep, you're CRAZY!!

tmbonnett

Loc.
Orlando, Florida
I am a General Contractor for Williams Company in Orlando Florida. The Company was started in 1920. Getting close to the 100 yr mark here as well.
I Studied Architecture and Builiding Construction at the University of Florida from 1992-1997. I purchased my 69 EB 4 months after my 16th birthday. This February will mark 24 years.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco

I used to go through your area all the time just now noticed where your from.I like the old two lane 78 that go through towns like yours and Carbon Hill and many others b-4 you get to Jasper.Hope you get back soon and Be safe ;)

Unknown

Contributor
Great group of folks out there...I own a small Rep Agency working in the closed cell foam industry serving the automotive, industrial and sports industries with foams for sealing, gasketing, cushioning and protecting.

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
I used to go through your area all the time just now noticed where your from.I like the old two lane 78 that go through towns like yours and Carbon Hill and many others b-4 you get to Jasper.Hope you get back soon and Be safe ;)

Yeah we still take that road to Jasper most of the time! If you're ever over this way look me up, I have pretty much anything for an EB!Will sell something if I have multiples of it. Thanks for the kind words:)

backpain

Bronco Guru
I am a philanthropist supporting college tuition programs for back surgeons, phys. therapists, oral surgeons, liquor store owners and Bronco parts retailers. I should probably help out the mental health community also.

dougyounger

Contributor
I'm an Associate Professor in a Graphics and Imaging Technologies department at a small (7500 students) university where I teach print and finishing processes.

I just completed my doctoral grad studies through the University of Arkansas.

Neither of which allow much money for working on the Bronco, which desperately needs some TLC.