• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do for a living to pay for your Bronco Addiction

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Architect.

Specialize in resorts and hospitality. Currently building a 384 million dollar Four Seasons resort in Disney World......and I will be taking a long vacation when that project is finished in May. Might go see my buddy Nick and volunteer at his shop (Nicks Tricks) for a month just to get back to wrenching.

This is a frame off '76 that is completely finished.

Attachments

• IMG-20130308-00443.jpg
    IMG-20130308-00443.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 84

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Architect.

Specialize in resorts and hospitality. Currently building a 384 million dollar Four Seasons resort in Disney World......and I will be taking a long vacation when that project is finished in May. Might go see my buddy Nick and volunteer at his shop (Nicks Tricks) for a month just to get back to wrenching.

This is a frame off '76 that is completely finished.

Wow, love Nick's work and he's so generous with his time and helping rookies like me. Would love to spend some time there. Are you running Centerlines? I hadn't thought about those but they look nice!

Dpearce

Physical Therapist

Physical Therapist in San Diego. If I can ever help anyone, shoot me a pm.

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
28 yrs & counting of military service...starting with Army, followed by Ark National Guard, then Army Reserves, then back to Army and finally crossing over to the Air Force.

HB73

I've been a bank loan officer, tattoo artist in Spain, Animator, College Instructor and nowadays own a post production shop that creates some of the fine entertainment seen on T.V. Also consult on equipment/workflow needed for recorded live events like concerts and sports. Between the bronco and my kids, just about enough income to cover it all.

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Librarian for a university to pay the bills.

Artist, photographer, Texas cryptid hunter to pay for my Bronco.

I make good money painting dead pets.

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
Been a truck driver from 1981.Total 77 ford stepside got paid then bought 86 bronco,wife got hit in her 87 hyundai,surprised me when she bought me my 74 bronco which started the project,has never ended!!!!when are you ever done spending money on them.

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Retired and spending the daughter's inheritance on the Bronco. Also Volunteer Mediator for our county's Dispute Resolution Center.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
I have been a college/university administrator for 23 years since getting my Masters degree and have worked from GA to PA and every state in between. I even worked abroad in London (2003-2005) for two years with college students studying in the UK. For the past five years, though, I have worked in the Dean of Students Office at GA Tech in Atlanta as the Director of Student Publications and Media (overseeing a 100watt FM radio station, newspaper, yearbook, research journal, traditions and history handbook, literary magazine and free speech magazine).

The good:
Working with college students who will be some of the first to land on Mars or cure cancer. Hanging out with 18-24 year olds isn't a bad gig either..... Makes me feel like I am still in school and the coeds always like to talk to me about the cool Broncos I drive ;D

The fun: being the Dean on-call lets me call parents at 3am to tell them that their $100,000.00 educational investment just was arrested for puking on a cop or hazing their fraternity brothers. Love to hear their shock and horror that their baby "who never drank or was in any type of trouble" is being unjustly accused of such bad behavior!

The bad: calling parents at 3am to tell them that their student is seriously injured, sexually assaulted or worse, deceased. Heavy conversations that make everyone feel helpless.