• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do for a living to pay for your Bronco Addiction

benelibutton

Im a mate on a tugboat. I leave again tomorrow for two weeks to alaska. Im only home now because we got rescued off the boat. It was enough time home to buy a bronco.

SP66

Bronco Guru
Ag pilot AKA cropduster. Dad started the business in 81 my brother started flying in 99 I started last year. Mom answers the phone my uncle and papaw use to load for use. One big ole crazy family.
yqusadyq.jpg

ubu7a4eh.jpg

Awesome pics

SP66

Bronco Guru
Spent my career selling orthopedic implants used in trauma cases. Don't sell them anymore, sold the company instead. Now I spend my days looking at your projects, and Bronco's and Camaro's on the internet. Oh, I also fish and shoot.

bigbassbronco72

Loc.
Boise
I'm an MTI (Military Training Instructor) AKA drill sergeant in the Air Force. Before this special duty, I was working in a sheet metal shop working on aircraft. My AFSC is Aircraft Structural Maintenance. I'll be finished with the MTI gig in 1 1/2 years and back to my old career field.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
I'm a pilot on a Mississippi River towboat pushing barges up and down the river. Love it out here. 28 days on and 28 days off. On the boat right now and get off on dec 4

moosebob

I own an Engineering Consulting Company. We sell AMERICAN made machine tools worldwide.

I spend most of my time overseas Programming these Giant CNC 5-axis milling
machines.

Currently on-site in Shanghai China, which is not leaving much time to work on the Bronco's

Attachments

• DSC01586.jpg
    DSC01586.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 56

PalmettoBronco

Loc.
Anderson, SC
Aircraft Mechanic by trade. I spent a few years in the Air Force and also a few on the civilian side. After the economy started tanking...I took a job as a nuclear operator at a nearby Utility company.

Ss69

Loc.
Chattanooga TN
Mechanic at the local Mercedez-Benz dealership. Before that I was at a local speed shop. And before that I owned a restaurant/ice cream parlor. (Before that, worked at a Chevy dealership.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I'm a Maintenance Mechanic for USG (United States Gypsum) at the Bridgeport, Alabama plant. I like my job!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Nothing. I no longer have a job. But I am not accepting any government handouts.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Global Biotechnology and healthcare consulting. But frankly I like working with my hands better.

Last edited: