• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do for a living to pay for your Bronco Addiction

Tom Hartz

I do lighting and picture cars for the studios. I don't have a Bronco yet however I am building one for a friend.

08ag

Loc.
Rockwall TX
Athletic turf management and construction. Catering to school districts and cities disinfecting synthetic turf for staph bacteria, grooming, top dressing and everything you can think of for natural turf fields; the soil science side that few people know.

kayakersteve

Loc.
Western NY State
Medical field pays my bills - Physician Assistant in Occ med, Urgent care and emergency department x last 15 years. A bunch of mixed crap before that.

broncorick

Veterinarian, private practice to pay the bills; I do relief ER work, work for the horse racing commission, teach Vet tech and work in human research lab for hobby funds

badz06

Loc.
PTC
Air Traffic Controller.. 16 years.
Not the guy on the ramp with the orange wands.

doradoguy

Air compressors are my business. Mainly installing larger units, over 50 hp. Lots of piping in processing plants. I'm also a general contractor but haven't done anything in the residential side for 3 or 4 years.

FLIT67

Loc.
Colville, WA
Started in plastic molding (injection and rotational)then got my journeymans card in tool and die making, then became a Walmart door greeter for the US for the last 9 years. Most of my bronco fund goes to the daughters tuition. I truely do miss turning handles.

igottastanger

Ill jump in! Im the Head Athletic Trainer at a High School here in Texas, that's my full time job that pays the bills, I also own/operate a Registered Beefmaster Cattle business, thats where all the fun money comes from.

major

Loc.
Knoxville
I get bored

Army, Project Manager, cop, instrument mechanic, instructor, mechanical engineer.............

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I work for a septic tank pumping company. A shitty job but it has it's perks. Company motto on our trucks " Satisfaction guaranteed or double your load back." I had a customer offer me a thousand dollars to empty my truck in thru a neighbors doggie door.

So now I'm looking for another job. Oh and I was lying about the perks. There aint any.

Loc.
Jasper, Texas
Sell, Install, build just about anything fun...

Edit_zps73d3148a.jpg

Ride around and have fun....

1385553_554912521229463_1769629_n.jpg

Someone once told me "Find a job ya like, and you'll never work a day in your life"

That didn't work for me so I just created my own....LOL

matts460

Toyota Mechanic. Expert/Hybrid certified. Been fixing Jiff lube, Firestone, Goodyear and Walmart mistakes for 13 years. LOL The boring tree hugging cars only reinforce my love for Fords each day! Oh ya Landcruisers SUCK!!! Even the old FJ's Bla No techs like any of those!! LOL I work with a guy whos been at my Dealer since 74 and he says the Fj's were junk when new. HaHa Early broncos are lightyears ahead of the FJ's! Damn its night and day!

Justin@WH4x4

Sponsor/Vendor
I sell Bronco Parts, and buy them occasionally. I should know better, but I park my Bronco directly in front of a window outside our shop which is right in front of my desk. So anytime the phone isn't ringing I think of what my next paycheck will be used on. I'm pretty sure my wife loves it;D