• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do for a living to pay for your Bronco Addiction

Gerbow

Loc.
Jacksonville
Jack of a few trades...Union Glazier, also sub-contract labor around the country to glass companies installing glass systems in buildings, flip(ped) houses here in NE FL when times were better and had a few rentals, and do handyman stuff for a few extra dollars when it arises.

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I am a Regional Sales Manager for Circor Energy. We manufacture oilfield equipment. My little territory consists of north texas, panhandle of texas, oklahoma, arkansas, kansas, and nebraska. There has been talk of me picking up Colorado as well.

ArmyCOL

I spent about ten years on active duty dealing with CBRN. Spent the next 28.5 years in the Army Reserves doing Transportation and logistics. For the past 13 years I have been involved in training design and development and cutting edge simulations for the Army.

barronj

Bronco Guru
It's damn interesting to read what y'all do.

Real estate broker, focus on the lease market (apartments, houses, condos), property management, investment properties (mostly foreclosures).

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
It's damn interesting to read what y'all do.

Real estate broker, focus on the lease market (apartments, houses, condos), property management, investment properties (mostly foreclosures).

so are you in any way responsible for that goofball montelagno (sp?) guy that was on a flipper show and is now bothering folks on the motivational investment speaker circuit ?

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Nothing, nota, nine!!!!!;D:cool:;D

I've had at least one job since I was 12 and several times 2 or 3!!!! After college there was 7 years with Graybar Electric (at that time the worlds largest and oldest electrical distributor) then 32 years with Hubbell Inc, Wiring Device Division. Got laid off 7/09 and since then have been pinching myself every two or three days, asking if this retirement thing is real!!!!%):eek:%)

Ain't life Grand!!!!!;D;D;D

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
Im a Lumberjack, and that's ok. I sleep all night and I work all day. ;D;D;D [youtube]mL7n5mEmXJo[/youtube]

broncoslim

Loc.
High Point, NC
I'm a firefighter from High Point NC. I drive a 65' long tiller/ladder truck and have a blast doing it. Been doing 11 years but started a little late in life. Oh well, i"ll keep doing it til they tell me I cant.

Broncofan76

Loc.
Atlanta
Ba ha ha. That is a tough one to follow. (lumberjack)

I have had a personal training business for 9 years now. Always loved the gym and working out so I decided to see if I could make a career out of it. I went back to school to get all the proper credentials and started a business. So far it has been great. My wife works in the corporate grind - uggh.

Last edited:

Millar

Contributor
Loc.
Birmingham
I am in sales and we manufacture automotive packaging, or dunnage as its called in our industry. My main customers are JCI, Autoliv and TRW. I have been doing this since 1999 and I really enjoy my job and work for a great family owned company.

Millar

jeremy70bronco

Loc.
sisters
Went to school for welding/manufacturing had a job in a hot rod shop and then the boss got a job offer in grants pass so i'm looking for a new job..

chuck489

Loc.
Dahlonega, GA
Can't say my job really pays for my Bronco addiction...but I am a Deputy Sheriff and a K-9 Handler. I love the K-9 aspect, but the politics of the job are starting to ware on me after 18 years.

barronj

Bronco Guru
Can't say my job really pays for my Bronco addiction...but I am a Deputy Sheriff and a K-9 Handler. I love the K-9 aspect, but the politics of the job are starting to ware on me after 18 years.

That's cool, aside from the politics.

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
My second job is an internet gynecologist. Women send me pictures and I give them my diagnosis. It's a tough job but someone has to do it.

Gerbow

Loc.
Jacksonville

Good thing I didn't mention my off the books side business then....:eek:;D