• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do for a living to pay for your Bronco Addiction

Roadkill

Loc.
Natchez, MS
I'm a Project Supervisor for an industrial demolition contractor. Been doing it for almost 7 years and plan on atleast another 3 before I find something else to do so that I am home more and have time to play with the Bronco.

mac77

Loc.
Vicksburg
I worked on my family's Row crop farm all my life through elementary high school and college. When I got my degree..I came back and still work on family farm and farm soybeans wheat and corn on my own. Some years there is funds left over for for bronco some years not so much....

Nightstick

Bronco guy
I'm a cop, Marine Corps before that. I have 4 years until I can retire, but I might not leave that soon. Depends whether or not I can line something up that pays the bills. My second job is coming up with different schemes to get my wife to give me bronco money ;D... If izzy paid me for every time I said "I told ya so" I'd be rich by now, lol

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I'm a cop, Marine Corps before that. I have 4 years until I can retire, but I might not leave that soon. Depends whether or not I can line something up that pays the bills. My second job is coming up with different schemes to get my wife to give me bronco money ;D... If izzy paid me for every time I said "I told ya so" I'd be rich by now, lol

Nightstick,you shamu,Izzy,banjerpicker and k.m. are bro's...RIGHT;);D

Last edited:

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
When I first bought my bronco I was in college and worked every type of job you can think of. Most $ went toward my bronco. I'm a teacher now which pays the bills but I started a landscaping business to pay for the bronco. Hoping to find a vice-principal job but jobs are hard to come by.

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
Truck driver. Spent 15 yrs long haul but been delivering LTL freight since 95. Started with American Freightways then Fedex bought us and changed the name to FedEx Freight. :(

djhudson05

Work in a Bodyshop at a dealership, unfortunately, not Ford. Been doing bodywork for over 20 years. Sounds like everyone has cool jobs. Wish I would have paid more attention when I was in school.;D:eek:

RyanITV

Loc.
Lewes, DE
I'm an ecommerce web developer by trade; my wife and I own a small (30 people) US-based manufacturing company.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Well I didn't find my name in the previous post .. So I spin one or 2 off you guys .. But I don't think they'll be as hard to believe as Bax's.
.. I started real life as an auto store parts man for 30 years..
and I liked BBQ.
.. Then I kicked around for 2 years hauling dairy cow to a kill plant. Having grown up on a dairy I really liked this job ..and it was good money.
...Then got back into the Auto Parts Business.. Was a P/R rep for Parts Plus 7 years. Loved that Job.. I was single about this time and I liked Cold Beer !!
...Damn I had fun then!!
... 9'11'01..... Killed the fun.
... Went to work for Dodge as a Service Adviser .. man I hated that job .7 years of HELL
... Got Fired..for helping the customer more than they said I needed too..
.... Did I mention I liked cold Beer better now than ever!!
.. So got a job as a Glorified Delivery Boy Now .. I now like Ice Cream & Beer ..
.. I'm still farming "some'' and I have 2 rent houses'' Working 55 hours + a week ..& I still like.. BBQ.. Beer .. Ice Cream.. and although I'm and old fart.. I still enjoy Life .. No Longer in the Chips But Damn I'm in far a good time...

Khorne11

Loc.
Porterville, CA
Great thread, always curious about this stuff myself :). I am the CIO for a large community health center in the Central Valley. Great job and I love the organization. I also love that I can live in a fairly small town.

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D;D;D Im a retired boilermaker worked for the RR 32 years had a little bronco shop in so. ca. till 92 and was sent to ks. still hear retired 8.5 years and loveing it.;D;D;D Bill :cool::D%)

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I will basically work for food. I should of never thrown all that card board away.

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Truck driver. Spent 15 yrs long haul but been delivering LTL freight since 95. Started with American Freightways then Fedex bought us and changed the name to FedEx Freight. :(

I have some good friends who drive one of those midsized Expedited deliver trucks for Fed Ex. I'd like to do that, but hate driving when i'm sleepy.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
I'm a body double for Ron Jeremy for the close up "headshots", you know....cause I'm better lookin than Ron. Any of you recognize my head...