• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done with your Bronco Brothers today?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Tom's thread got me a thinking.....What have you done with your Bronco Brothers today? Spoke with a couple via phone and email today and taking a trip this weekend..... Meetin up with Mr. and Mrs. Heus this weekend....hopefully pics to follow....have a safe weekend everyone!

69BroncoDad

Loc.
Rutland
I talked to you Tasker on the phone..last night does that count???
Then sandblasted half of my frame tonight..yeeehaaa progress

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
course it counts! glad you got them posted up.....getting anxious?

69BroncoDad

Loc.
Rutland
VERRRRRY...lol
had planned on it being on the road by now....but 2 months at the body shop...what a waste...already been undoin' what thet screwed up.
4 months at the engine shop...but picking that up on tues....race season...he was very BUSY...lol but an awesome engine builder...pics on that next week...excited

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
cool, post pics with some brother to keep it current with thread. ;D

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Great to see you again Randy and nice to meet your better half - add to it a nice Bills victory and I'd have to say it was a pretty good weekend. Thanks for the beer!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Tom's thread got me a thinking.....What have you done with your Bronco Brothers today? Spoke with a couple via phone and email today and taking a trip this weekend..... Meetin up with Mr. and Mrs. Heus this weekend....hopefully pics to follow....have a safe weekend everyone!

Broncos & Buffalo Billz, you were in HEAVEN ;D

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Met with a few BBs this weekend. Stock1970 (Rod) came to town for the 4WD Jamboree and met up with Dan (finishing up a 1974) and myself at my place saturday morning and we caravaned to the show, cruised the grounds a few laps and then parked with about 5 or 6 other Broncos. We attempted to meet several other of the Bronco guys out there and met most. I encouraged several to get on CB and get with the "program"; we will see. There were a few very nice trucks (Broncos) to be found amongst the hordes of red Jeep Wranglers and the black clouds of diesels attempting burnouts...more than I saw 3 yrs ago.

After Dan headed home to the fam, Rod and I cruised to an Octoberfest gathering one of my friends was throwing and then out to the 4-Wheel Parts after party, which was pretty crowded. There we met up with Bronco_46256 (Chris) and once of his bow-tie friends. We hung out for an hour or so, before Rod headed back to Kokomo and I headed back to the other party.

Stock1970, aka Rod, is good people. He has an extremely clean 76 that he is using as it should used (DD) and cruising the heartland (KS to IN, lots of short trips in IN and he is now on his way to OCBR). I encourage you guys at OCBR to meet Rod and his dad and show them a good time.

John

piack

Loc.
Sanford, Maine
Went and bugged Mike (hdfx81) at lunch while he was putting together his 1/2 cab after the paint job. He did a good job. Nice grabber blue color.

At the rate he's working it will be ready soon.

Paul

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
there ya go! Pics tomorrow Tom...was fun and was great sharing a few laughs and beers.....have you seen Poison lately???

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I really have no bronco friends close by, I did have lunch with a few Jeep friends. They always want to know stuff about the broncos and I never ask about their jeeps. I have one in my yard, I am supposed to find out what is wrong with it. It's all over the road, bad. I think I will put a Bronco graveyard sticker on it.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
nice! nobody to play with? trying to talk my wife into a trip to Cocoa Beach, her auntie lives there and i can go play with bax and look for turtles!

Heus33

Bronco Guru
there ya go! Pics tomorrow Tom...was fun and was great sharing a few laughs and beers.....have you seen Poison lately???

Glad you made it back safely. Next time I'll park the Bronco at the Hammer Lot so you can see the BONES sticker!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
nice! you can have the band pose in it too!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
taske, I'm sorry but you are too tall to look for turtles!!! Unless of coures you're knee walking!!!!;D ;D ;D

you never know down there, i thought my fisher cat was bizarre....

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Cocoa beach is close, Come on down.