• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What new products for broncos would you like to see...

Frankenhorse

Loc.
Smyrna,TN
What about something like a half door or tube style but coverd in metal mesh(kind of like what covers speakers). It would let some air through but still stop the occasional puddle splash. Now let me go back to the garage and have another beer while waiting for my #!@#$ parts. Dang holiday shiping.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Frankenhorse said:
What about something like a half door or tube style but coverd in metal mesh(kind of like what covers speakers). It would let some air through but still stop the occasional puddle splash. Now let me go back to the garage and have another beer while waiting for my #!@#$ parts. Dang holiday shiping.

I didn't get wet when I ran tube doors but I don't do the stuff alot of you do. I'd really like to see the Duff doors. As for new products. how about an AFFORDABLE half cab exterior roll bar. Something along the lines of a smittybilt that comes in kit form. Nothing fancy...nothing $400 plus.

Frankenhorse

Loc.
Smyrna,TN
Well might not have been so wet if I had the flares on. %) Had to drive it before I put it in the stall for a much needed makeover. ;D

j.r.nice

Bronco Guru
Updated/ modern wiper set up.

Snap on covers for tube doors

More variety/configurations in canvas top options

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
#1 Lockable storage drawer under the front passenger seat, that pulls out forward into the passengers floor pan area. Leaving room for people with the Seat tie in tubes that run the length of the doorway~ Waterproof.

(The wildchild pulls out through the passenger door opening. It can not be accessed while driving. And can't be used with roadster door inserts).

#2 Lockable storage drawer under the rear passenger seat. (I have not seen any Bronco specific ones ~ Waterproof)

#3 A kit to mount your fuel filler behind your rear tail light.

Just a few thoughts ;D

Fathom

Bronco_46256

Loc.
Elkhart
Logoed stuff, Logoed stuff, Logoed Stuff---

More stuff with Bronco logos, Hats, shirts, jackets, Tire Covers, Plate Frames, etc. The more the merrier.

bronco_46256

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Fathom,
Check this out.
http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/22.asp#storage
Would love some more details on this box. Looks like the opening is up front, but doesn't look lockable. Anyone from Wild Horses elaborate on this setup or anyone with one share. I'm hunting for something like this too.

Fathom said:
#1 Lockable storage drawer under the front passenger seat, that pulls out forward into the passengers floor pan area. Leaving room for people with the Seat tie in tubes that run the length of the doorway~ Waterproof.

(The wildchild pulls out through the passenger door opening. It can not be accessed while driving. And can't be used with roadster door inserts).
Fathom

ROKDWLR

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stockton, Ca.
I've seen that box in the WH showroom. It's open toward the front and does not have a door but is made of pretty thick steel.

1970WagonKY

Loc.
Winchester, KY
MnkyBiz said:
Tube Doors!!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!

Coffee coffeee buzzz buzzzz buzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Iiiieeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Look at me, I am chasing my tail!!!!!!

Ok, I need to go run 15k to get rid of this Starschmucks!!!!!!!!!

How about tube doors for the inserts. That would be TUFF

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
72_EB said:
Fathom,
Check this out.
http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/22.asp#storage
Would love some more details on this box. Looks like the opening is up front, but doesn't look lockable. Anyone from Wild Horses elaborate on this setup or anyone with one share. I'm hunting for something like this too.

ROKDWLR said:
I've seen that box in the WH showroom. It's open toward the front and does not have a door but is made of pretty thick steel.

Maybe it could be modified with a drawer?
I am sure you could put a hinged door on it, but to be usable...it needs a locking drawer......

Thanks for the info. I might have to check it out!

Fathom

dan12580

for a great looking, quaility soft top go check out bc broncos and look up that new can back top. i despretly want the sand colored top but just downt want to part with my left leg to get one.

how about some tubed rock skis/nerf bars like jim at wildhorses has on his bronco? me and a buddy will be making some in the week or so. we need to drop the front gas tank to do it though. a 12 gallon range is going to suck.

Mark in Memphis

How about a dash pad that would hold some 2" gauges? And maybe even a few switches.

I'd also like to see a fold and tumble rear seat with integral 3 point seat belts.

A custom steel storage box that would fit tight against the stock rear seat and be wide enough to fit a hi-lift jack inside the lid.

Bronco_Rider

Loc.
Brentwood, Ca
Like to see available

Set of headers for those who prefer chevy power.
Takes time to research headers for the best fit.
Metal wheel well flares

You asked the question

Bronco_Rider

Synds9

Loc.
San Diego, CA
i have to second the METAL FENDER FLARES!

it would also be nice to see new headliners for full and half tops instead of the crappy useless cardboard ones they came with