• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What new products for broncos would you like to see...

maverickconner

I like Grizzly's idea of the recessed storage boxes over and behind the rear wheel wells, seems like alot of wasted space back there that could be utilized.

I also think someone should come out with a 4 piece removable hard top....
Flat storage and a one man job... Been thinking of cutting mine up to do so, but with Medical school, I really don't have much time anymore...

Also a snorkle setup that will accomidate the 351W

An updated heater setup......

And lets see some new hood designs and fender flares...I really like the recessed rivet look for the flares, but want them for an EB and out of fiberglass (for customizing made easy,,,hehhe)

michael welch

Loc.
kent, washington
new product

While working on my project today I came up with something that I would like to see. We have dual shifting transfer cases, how about add a third handle for a automatic? The location is in the right place and the handle would move with trans. motor. Or leave the dual handle and make one for the auto and one for the transfer.?

crab

Bronco Guru
va_hog said:
Hey, I hear that James Duff is coming out (or may have them now) with tube doors.
Hey, I already said that a couple pages ago, but maybe they missed it :-X

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Crab,

My passenger seat storage concept is in the attached photo.
The rear seat storage could replace the legs of the bench
and let the seat mount to it. A large drawer could be accessed.
(The installer could mount the box with the drawer facing
forward or to the rear.)

Thanks

Fathom

Attachments

• storage1.jpg
    storage1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

sinosol

Loc.
Poulsbo
Wildernest or Flip Pac type Hard top for broncos

If you have seen these Wildernest or Flip Pac camper shells for pickup trucks, they would be perfect for our early broncos. No need to set up tents, haul trailers or even leave the cab, just flip the roof over with the tent creating head room and "instant" campsite in the middle of the run. This is a bronco top that would be well worth the money. See: http://www.jasonclarklep.com/ for pics of what I am talking about.