• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What WOULD YOU HAVE DONE TO YOUR BRONCO TODAY!?? HEH HEH

matt w

Bronco Guru
I thought this might be a cool thread to start!

Instead of asking "What did you do to your Bronco today?"

We could start a thread that asks the question "What would you have done to your Bronco today"! AND isert a pic if ya have one!
Let's see if this takes off!!

Don't forget the pic!!
;D

So for me I would have driven it if I could have! ;D

What about you!?

Attachments

• Bronco Bikes.jpg
    Bronco Bikes.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I would have put on front Bailie built bumper and if he builds one a rear also..

I'll be back tomorrow with some more stuff..

chandaman_05

Loc.
Provo, Utah
I'm doing everything I want to do to it! But I would've painted the axles solid black unlike what the PO did if I had the choice. Black and Silver isn't too bad I guess!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Like this...

Attachments

• bobcat.jpg
    bobcat.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 87

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
Actually, tonight I would have liked to just grab a bottle of wine and gone down to the garage, climb in the drivers seat, and spent the evening contemplating the next round of mods. Maybe reflect on the past 22 years of adventures. I guess I need to clear the cobweb's off it first. I really need to get back to this thing!

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
Since mine is not running because, I test drove another one. photo-5.jpg

DSCN0623.jpg

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Vicadin and Broncos...

IF I wasn't sitting on my couch taking Vicadin (surgery recovery), I would have installed my 427W stroker... :)

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
I would have fixed the leaky power steering pump, dropped the tranny to replace the fly wheel and ring gear,(they're both bad) , put a new battery in (the one I'm using has a big hole in it from jumping), fixed the bead leaks, repaired the wiper motor, repaired the heater motor.
But I can't do anything in the garage until I get my sons Bronco project under control!!!!!!!

redtail

I would have done lots of things. so many things... but I decided to take it wheelin. ;D

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
I would have fixed the leaky power steering pump, dropped the tranny to replace the fly wheel and ring gear,(they're both bad) , put a new battery in (the one I'm using has a big hole in it from jumping), fixed the bead leaks, repaired the wiper motor, repaired the heater motor.
But I can't do anything in the garage until I get my sons Bronco project under control!!!!!!!

Tom I do believe that one may be in there a while:) kinda like my wife's still sitting on the trailer lol

1966,351w,m5od,205....3.5" lift, 2" body, 37/13/15 boggers

kaw550

Bronco Guru
Since I will be at a chuch (I don't belong to), raking leaves (that are not mine), for an organization (I am not in)....
I will will not be fixing my coolant leak.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
I would have installed: a full cage-2" suspension lift-new tires/rims-new paint-rustproof the underside-new rear bumper-trailer wiring.

dieselbronco

Loc.
Tolland CT
I would be building a front bumper for the winch that ive had for five years, but instead i sit on the couch and read what everyone else is not doing.%)

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
I would of finished installing my Winters shifter but I got sent the wrong safety switch.
I wanted the one with the park/neutral safety with back-up light switch.
I got sent the one that's just Park only.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I would of worked on the roll bar fab.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
I would of been putting out a engine fire....if I hadn't seen the new fuel filter leaking.
Fixed,before it turned bad.
Had some clogged filter issues last week ,so I put a glass Mr. Gasget inline filter on to see the progress. They come with 1/4,5/16 and 3/8 plastic barb fittings.I don't think they spend much time matching up the threads.It's kind of a self tapping thing.....What happened to Quality???