• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What's With the Attitude?

jtd123

Loc.
merritt island
can someone do a quick recap of the previous 7 pages so i dont have to read all of them? the search function has been very helpfull for me as i have never even changed the oil in a vehicle better yet completely rebuild one as i am doing now (or so i think). but i still ask alot of questions even if i think i understand something because the venders and the gurus are always thinking of better,sharper,easier, or cheaper way of doing things. ie i learned yesterday by someone elses question that i could have done my 3550 swap about 700$ cheaper than what i paid! my line x next wed would would have been for free. i wish i had asked you guys before i made that puchase. if one of your answers has the potential to save money like that than let everone else be negative cause ill still be asking.

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
can someone do a quick recap of the previous 7 pages so i dont have to read all of them? the search function has been very helpfull for me as i have never even changed the oil in a vehicle better yet completely rebuild one as i am doing now (or so i think). but i still ask alot of questions even if i think i understand something because the venders and the gurus are always thinking of better,sharper,easier, or cheaper way of doing things. ie i learned yesterday by someone elses question that i could have done my 3550 swap about 700$ cheaper than what i paid! my line x next wed would would have been for free. i wish i had asked you guys before i made that puchase. if one of your answers has the potential to save money like that than let everone else be negative cause ill still be asking.

I think bad weather, unheated garages, and spring fever have prompted 2500 views and 120 posts on a simple question of forum etiquette. IMO, don't hesitate to ask a question. Don't rag on someone for asking a question that has been previously discussed. A lot of good information can be found with the search tool.

Projp

can someone do a quick recap of the previous 7 pages so i dont have to read all of them?

Like Dave said, it started out quite nicely about playing well together, quickly degenerated to name calling, took a left turn at Jeep T cases, and then there was something about pink shoes, (I don't even want to know about that ).

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jeez..I work late in the shop last night. With MRWs help, I finished a rear D60 install in new crawler..front D60 swap under my F-350 hauler (thanks for the axle bnkrtstk)..and started on D60 SAS on Listons's rig (chrisinWV on the forums) and look at all the fun I missed.:p

Way to go Ranger...stir that pot. Jeez. (hee hee..you know I'm just yanking yr chain Scott..glad to see I have another place to find you too..;D )

Hey Matt..Terry will start yr C4 build next week bud...sorry for delays but shop been kinda full - see above. LOL

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
Jeez..I work late in the shop last night. With MRWs help, I finished a rear D60 install in new crawler..front D60 swap under my F-350 hauler (thanks for the axle bnkrtstk)..and started on D60 SAS on Listons's rig (chrisinWV on the forums) and look at all the fun I missed.:p

Way to go Ranger...stir that pot. Jeez. (hee hee..you know I'm just yanking yr chain Scott..glad to see I have another place to find you too..;D )

Hey Matt..Terry will start yr C4 build next week bud...sorry for delays but shop been kinda full - see above. LOL

Oh yeah, I got plenty of stuff going on too.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114014

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114116

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114586

I wish I knew you were dicking with 60's, I would of come down and watched. My brother is going to need to go lower on his front and rear in his F350 when he goes to a larger tire.

Glad to see you are still checking in. let me know when good time to come down with cerveza grande. ;D

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
Some people are just not happy. I can say dont hate when someone slams my question. That person hated my shocks. I will put don't be a jack ass. Sorry I Don't have the money for Kings.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Some people are just not happy. I can say dont hate when someone slams my question. That person hated my shocks. I will put don't be a jack ass. Sorry I Don't have the money for Kings.

My goodness :eek:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115105

No, if you would have searched you would have come with all this information on your own and not posted another useless thread discussing the same thing 1000 times.

Here's an example of THE EXACT SAME QUESTION in your thread:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101344&highlight=dual+shocks

After reading this thread that one is kind of funny ;D

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Thanks astark. I'm putting my new dual shock mounts on this week and needed to search shock recommendations. Turns out reading all 10 pages wasn't a waste after all, but I had to get to page 10 for the good stuff.

grant_71

Bronco Guru
Holy Crap!!!!

I am gone for 3 days and all Heck breaks loose. Wow page 10 in 2 days. I love how the threads with absolutely no actual "Bronco Content" have the most replys. And now I am guilty as well. Not to mention that it looks like we gained 2 or 3 members simply because of this thread. Ok...back to my EFI information search...

Grant

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
Efi

Holy Crap!!!!

I am gone for 3 days and all Heck breaks loose. Wow page 10 in 2 days. I love how the threads with absolutely no actual "Bronco Content" have the most replys. And now I am guilty as well. Not to mention that it looks like we gained 2 or 3 members simply because of this thread. Ok...back to my EFI information search...

Grant

EFI, you can do a specific search and read for days to get a simple question answered. :)