• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What's With the Attitude?

JHD

Loc.
Colorado Springs
Just about everything has been asked at one time or anther so all we need to do is just have the search engine. Why bother gettining on the site.

Well said

After beeing here for a year I realize that most of the questions I first asked are very common. I never got the cold sholder and I will gladly answer the same "newbe" question someone else is now asking with the little knowledge I have.

Great site and thanks for all your help and patience guys!!

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
I have always had a lot of good help on here. Some people just suck. 99.9% of the folks on here will do their best to help someone out. I have tried the search several time also and get pages of stuff that dont really have anything to do with what im looking for. I guess there is an art to working the search function.

grant_71

Bronco Guru
Well said

After beeing here for a year I realize that most of the questions I first asked are very common. I never got the cold sholder and I will gladly answer the same "newbe" question someone else is now asking with the little knowledge I have.

Great site and thanks for all your help and patience guys!!

I love the newbie questions, they are the only ones I feel 100% confident answering, and I actually know the answers to em (aka, makes me feel smart;D )

Grant

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I love the newbie questions, they are the only ones I feel 100% confident answering, and I actually know the answers to em (aka, makes me feel smart;D )

Grant

you and me both;D I started to do a FAQ on what tires fit uncut but i got all confused %) like someone else said it's cyclic i don't mind at all answering repeated questions, hell that's how i learned by getting stuff beat into my head;D Won't be long and we will be answering "How can I keep my 351 cool":p

broncoswede61

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles,CA
yeah where the hell have you been?;D

I pop in from time to time. The Bronco is running fine...just been so busy. That and the fact that I've gotten back into playing music so most of my expendable cash goes to buying gear.

It's funny that the guitar sites I hang out on also has the "do a search noob" type guys also.

LOL....I don't want to be around the Lounge in November;D

Cheers

OX1

Bronco Guru
I suggest starting a Newbie thread with pics! Sounds like an awesome deal for $500. We promise NOT to tell you to Search! ;D

Seems there is always 2 sides to each story and I imagine the truth is somewhere inbetween. Kinda like Clemens and McNamee . . .

here here
beerchug.gif

Great idea. For all the flaming that pirates gets (some of it deserved), they do have a newbie , no flaming allowed forum.