• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

wheel spacers

Brody74

Loc.
Arlington, WA
looking to bring my back-end out further to better match the width of the front end. if i were to do wheel spacers i would need a better part of an inch on both sides.... what brand of wheel spacers do you recommend? yea sure Autozone has some, but $13 wheel spacers scare me

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Someone just won a set at the AZ Bronco Stampded tonight. I think they came from Driven Auto Parts (sponsor on the top of the page)

Another generic source is Spidertracks (or something like that)

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Don't worry, Driven has more and is willing to sell them. The raffle was to support the local Bronco club. I guess I should have been more clear, Driven gave a set to the Bronco club as a raffle prize to raise money to maintain the hobby. Thus a good vender and the shamless plug for them.

nosaj2k

Loc.
Green River, WY
X3 on the Wild Horses spacers. They are 1.25", which means you won't be grinding down wheel studs (hopefully) like I had to with the 1" spacers I purchased. Ah, those were good times. Actually, it wasn't that bad -just another wrinkle that I didn't anticipate but should have.

OP
OP
Brody74

Brody74

Loc.
Arlington, WA
everyone that liked the wildhorses 4x4 spacers. y'all talking about the billet ones they carry? inch and a 1/4 for about $80?

Oatmeal

everyone that liked the wildhorses 4x4 spacers. y'all talking about the billet ones they carry? inch and a 1/4 for about $80?
All of spacers in the posted links are of billet 6061 aluminum....just some more expensive than others. Spidertrax's have a pretty blue anodizing but.....?:? and hub centric and lug centric really don't make a difference either, the conical shape of the lug nuts and the holes in the spacers determine how they line up. Like I said I have had great luck with mine for a lot less money but, it's your decision. A company called AOR (Advanced Offroad Research....no longer in business) had really nice ones made of billet steel.....those were nice!--------Hans

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
EZaccessory has great and decent priced wheel adaptors available.
That's where I got my set. 1 1/2" for the rear and 1 1/4" for the front or was it 2" rear and 1 1/2" front. well, something like that.