• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

who builds wildhorses leaf springs?

soala70

Picked a set of new ones up from local swap meet but no shackle bushings still has paperwork on the leaf springs. ordered a set from local auto parts energy susp. to small and cant order from there by dia. of the hole. Wildhorse will take a week to alabama how can I order some from another sorce and get quicker and fit tore the bronco down thinking the ones coming in would fit hence this thread HELP PLEASE

slider58

Loc.
OKC, OK
Call Chuck at B.C. Broncos. They are in Texas, very helpful, and have always been very quick with me.

OP
OP
S

soala70

thanks thats what I was hoping I see most use daystar bushings but wildhorse doesnt say if theirs are or not .

telcolineman

I am not sure about the eye bushings, But I have a body lift with mounts from WH and the bushings are prothane

ransil

Bronco Guru
There is a set on Ebay right now ending today, only a state or 2 away from you. Shipping is a little steep.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Wild Horses will next day ship, two day ship, whatever you need and be mighty nice about it too ;)