• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who has the coolest wife??? I DO!!!!

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
My beauty queen supports my addiction..

My wife does not do much Bronco wrenching, but she does watch our son and allow me to beat on it in the garage many mnay nights. She also lets me spend a lot of our hard earned money on it. It doesn't hurt that she was a Miss America runner up, an amazing singer, and won the swimsuit competition. :)

djhudson05

I have to vote for mine. before we were married, We heard about, a 69 that belonged to one of her classmates parents, and we knew it was original and uncut, that was for sale. She said lets go get it, grabbed some cash and we brought it home. a year later, same story with a 68. about a year after that a friend wanted to get rid of a Bronco, but his price was a little high. She secretly called him and haggled, struck a deal and now we own that one too. When I need parts for my project 77 she will order yhe parts and get them here, and never complains about stopping to look at the Broncos we find. When we were married 3 years ago we went to Michigan on our Honeymoom and jokingly I said we were going to stop by JBG. She said ok, found the phone# got directions and stopped for a visit and even let me buy some parts. When bronco toys come out , she does what she can to find them and bring them home.

joe

Bronco Guru
i dont know for sure but here's a few pics of my wife tackling lower 2 at tellico and sense of humor at grey rock and the carnage that followed, beat that for coolness! :cool: oh yea, she also tell me that we have to upgrade something every time were on the way home from a long wheelin trip.

Attachments

• DSC01887.jpg
    DSC01887.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC01889.jpg
    DSC01889.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 22
  • P1040011.JPG
    P1040011.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 19
  • P1040013.JPG
    P1040013.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC01891.jpg
    DSC01891.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 25

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
i dont know for sure but here's a few pics of my wife tackling lower 2 at tellico and sense of humor at grey rock and the carnage that followed, beat that for coolness! :cool: oh yea, she also tell me that we have to upgrade something every time were on the way home from a long wheelin trip.
Yep, Nat Rocks!!

I envy you guys....;D

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
my wife is a skinny Italian hottie with 36 c boobs and thinks it hot when i work on my bronco..if you get my drift ;) wish i could post pic's up :( but good luck trying to have her under stand what the heck im taking about. lol tcase? whats a tcase?%) i love her anyway;D

wait ill post some pic's in my gallery

Traveler

I think I have you all beat. Sorry.

Definitely a thread I can relate to.

I married the girl of my dreams. She is perfect.
Wheels, wrenches. She does it all.
I was never really into wheeling. I was more of a tow rig person. I so enjoy building things and spending time with her.

I could never accurately portray how much I love her. I had no idea how to be happy before her.

img_7786.jpg

img_0049.jpg

img_7909.jpg

We drug this home for one our next projects, slowly collecting parts for it now. It will be our more extreme rig.
img_9329.jpg

img_9323.jpg

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey, welcome to CB you guys! (get a room;D )

I'll call yr Audra and raise ya one Filly, Traveler.....;) Guess we're both lucky..

When is that EB scheduled for prime time?...lots of events coming up.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey, welcome to CB you guys! (get a room;D )

I'll call yr Audra and raise ya one Filly, Traveler.....;) Guess we're both lucky..

When is that EB scheduled for prime time?...lots of events coming up.

LMAO.. Showin the Luv... ;D

Traveler

raise ya one Filly

When is that EB scheduled for prime time?.

Thanks guys.
There are lots of familiar faces and names over here. We have been reading up on tech articles, reading through build threads for a while now.

No estimate on build yet. We are just collecting parts. We spent enough time to recover it from the jungle and get it mobile. We have a family cage, tires, new sheet metal, (well most of it) cage coils, PS box tapped for ram, hydro boost. Need to get those parts hung soon. We are shopping axles. We want to go full width. Of course D60 would be the final goal but right now we are probably going with 5 lug D44 since the whole point of getting the EB is so the two of us can wheel together we want as many interchangeable parts as we can get right now. Less spares to carry until we find time to update both the '70 and '78
Doesn't seem there is ever anyone free when we want to go out so we will go at it alone.

She is excellent at planning and finding all this stuff. Getting it in a pile so when we start on something we have plenty of parts to keep moving. We both just kind of jump in on a projects and work until it is done or we are out of parts. very cool.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
She is excellent at planning and finding all this stuff. Getting it in a pile so when we start on something we have plenty of parts to keep moving. We both just kind of jump in on a projects and work until it is done or we are out of parts. very cool.

That would be exactly how I would describe Filly's '69 EB build. We'll see who finishes up first..yrs or ours..LOL. At the moment we are back in 'collecting parts' mode and the rig is outside under cover for a while. Her '79 is getting a cam change before we get back on the '69...always sumthin goin on.;D .