• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who has the coolest wife??? I DO!!!!

73AnneBoleyn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Charlotte, NC
give me a chick in some nice oakleys or maui jims any day.

unless she's a surfer or actively participating in some sport, i'd prefer my girl leave the oakley's at home and wear the vw's. same for guys too. if you're not participating in a sport, don't wear sport shades. kinda like in the 80's in south florida when all the guys had "surfer's" haircuts. dude, if you aren't a surfer, don't wear the haircut...there is a word for people like that...posers.

i can say that between atlanta, greenville sc, and charlotte, BY FAR most southern gals in the cities wear whatever is hot in NY, the magazines, or wherever. fashion is fashion. it transcends regional boundries.

my .02

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
Well mine's a gem too...gave her the engagement ring at Katemcy and 3 years later she gave me my little girl...Emily Belle (EB :cool: ) Seen here at the LEBC roundup...aged 2.5 months. Talk about lucky!

Attachments

• Emilly at Katemcy 2008.jpg
    Emilly at Katemcy 2008.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 269

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
And here's one of Julie in my '71...gotta love Texas women and Rocks!

Attachments

• Spring LEBC Roundup 006.jpg
    Spring LEBC Roundup 006.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 312

helo-mech

I gotta throw my wife in the mix. Mine won me a badass trip to A NASCAR Race for me and my Dad with the Lowes Racing Team and a $4800 gift card to Lowes. She took my "free screwdriver" coupon that "astark" told us about to Lowes for me while I was out of town and it entered me in the contest.

Got a thread about the whole thing here.

head

Loc.
Kalama WA
Hey Mikey, Im w/ you!! Finished the Bro two months ago, ditched the wife, (hate that f-ing bronco) said it herself. Had the bronco before i had her, what was i to do? Im going to pay for it dearly for a few years but at least i get to keep the bronco, house, ect..
Since then, chicks love to ride ect... in the bronco!!!!!

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Here is mine, she is a pretty good supporter of my affliction and is looking forward to driving hers this summer (after the baby). She even made it into Tom's new catalog twice, once while driving mine and then hers ;D

Attachments

• jocelyntrailride.jpg
    jocelyntrailride.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 263

66broncoluvr

Loc.
St. louis, MO
does this girl count

This is my 2 and a half year old at Harlan Kentucky this past fall with her first black eye.

Attachments

• resize 2.jpg
    resize 2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 70
  • resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 68

Mikey

Bronco Guru
Hey Mikey, Im w/ you!! Finished the Bro two months ago, ditched the wife, (hate that f-ing bronco) said it herself. Had the bronco before i had her, what was i to do? Im going to pay for it dearly for a few years but at least i get to keep the bronco, house, ect..
Since then, chicks love to ride ect... in the bronco!!!!!

See, dude, we wasted our time with the loser girls while all these other guys got the last of the cool Bronco chicks! Yup, I'm envious! Mine encouraged me to buy the Bronco, then complained about it for years...that's jacked up!

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
My Wifey just told me the other day and I quote "Don't compromise on anything while you are building the Bronco, because I don't want to hear you complain about it later" We were talking about what size lift/tires and if I should do extended radius arms or not. Man I Love Her!

joser

Loc.
Chesterfield, MI
Well, if we are going by stuff she got me for the Bronco: Painless harness a couple years ago, IROKs for last birthday, not too shabby.

If we are going by willing participant in offroading, she digs the Bronco and loves getting off the beaten path.

But most importantly, if we are going by her making me two of the most beautiful little fourwheel buddies, then mine wins!!!!!

Here's my wife and my son, Cameron on his first AZ Classic Broncos stampede in 07.

Our daughter, Marley who's only 4 months old, was a little preme, so we have not had her out in the Bronco yet.

Attachments

• Ash & Cam 2.jpg
    Ash & Cam 2.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Ash & Cam.jpg
    Ash & Cam.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 84

Potshot

What is it about the rear wheel opening here that looks odd???

I'm incredibly lucky! My wife puts up with a lot of my stupidity, and still loves me! Don't know what I did to deserve her, but I'm certain she doesn't deserve me!:p

olbronclover, I love the look of yours! The proportions are great!

We've been looking at pictures of lifted, uncut half-cabs and she's fallen in love with this one:

m144032701.jpg

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
But most importantly, if we are going by her making me two of the most beautiful little fourwheel buddies, then mine wins!!!!!

That's awesome! You're a lucky man for sure. Here's a shot of mine and our 8 month old daughter....in the shop enjoying the fall days of Austin weather finally! I'm feeling mighty lucky too!

Attachments

• Emily at 8 months 076.jpg
    Emily at 8 months 076.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 226

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is my 2 and a half year old at Harlan Kentucky this past fall with her first black eye.

See? That's why you teach them how to keep there little thumbs outside the wheel while navigating a treacherous trail for the first time! After all, car seats can't keep them safe from all trail hazards.
Now she's got a black-eyed-badge of honor for her trouble. Next time, she spots!

Still, I bet she still likes driving the Bronco.

Paul

66broncoluvr

Loc.
St. louis, MO
black eye!

well it did happen on a trail, just not in a Bronco... she was actually waiting for me to get winched back up onto the mountain in my Superduty. She still loves dogs!

matt w

Bronco Guru
Ah well my wife helped me install this last night!

So she scores high in my book...plus she's a looker! ! (My Wife That is!);) ;D

Attachments

• front bumper.jpg
    front bumper.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 72

theshadow

That's awesome! You're a lucky man for sure. Here's a shot of mine and our 8 month old daughter....in the shop enjoying the fall days of Austin weather finally! I'm feeling mighty lucky too!

Great-lookin lady...and NICE SHOP! two best things right there;D

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
What is it about the rear wheel opening here that looks odd???

yeah, it has been cut. i'm not sure how they did this one, but you can use a front fender lip and massage it into the quarter to do something similar. i am a fan of that vs flares. it takes a lot of time to do it right though.

ps. 68 steed- your wife looks about as happy as mine does when it comes to working on one of those 'stupid piece of crap broncos'.