• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whose bumper is this?

red67

Loc.
Austin Texas
I have seen similar, but this bumper is sweet :eek: ! Is it custom or is there a manufacturer making these? Specs please.
attachment.php

watfab

Loc.
Silt Colorado
It looks a little like mine. I plated the bottom of mine in though. The one on the red bronco looks nice.

Mine

Attachments

• Bumper front.jpg
    Bumper front.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Bumper low.jpg
    Bumper low.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 140

Jamers

Loc.
Van,BC,Canada
I'm pretty sure that one is a one-off custom fab. None of the main vendors sell them that's for sure, some small offroad shops may...I bet it's custom though.

OP
OP
red67

red67

Loc.
Austin Texas
yeah. i figured so. I'll save that pic so I'll have project this summer.

wadensd- Nice ,I like the plating underneath the front bumper. Good looking bronco with the coilovers, and looks like full hydro ? :eek:

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
That looks like JMaples Bronco. You could PM him. Maybe he did it himself, or know where to get it.

watfab

Loc.
Silt Colorado
red67 said:
yeah. i figured so. I'll save that pic so I'll have project this summer.

wadensd- Nice ,I like the plating underneath the front bumper. Good looking bronco with the coilovers, and looks like full hydro ? :eek:

Yeah I thought that I had built a unique style of bumper till I saw the picture of the red bronco that you posted. And yes on the full hydro ;)

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
It's mine. A Yota friend of mine built it for me. A little trading of skills. He boxed the frame than built off that. Kinda looks like spider man's mask. But thanks for noticing. I'll let my friend know his work is appreciated.