• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wondering why you can't complain about certain Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I'm not sure but what Darkstar isn't BadA$$Mike Again!......
that being said - Admin did close the other thread and for
good reason - 'at request'
maybe it should be left to R.I.P.

EVERYBODY'S HUMAN - we get mad.....
but we aren't always right and we don't always get our way.:-X
I'm done

OP
OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Loc.
Central USA
Cavalry said:
i'd like to see as well

Well considering I'm the only wage earner, married with 2 kids & a Bronco.................... I can see that money well spent else where than as a contributor with "photo" posting rights (Also I don't have a digital camera yet, maybe Santa will bring me one for Christmas and a set of bead locks ;D ).

joe

Bronco Guru
Dark Star said:
Well considering I'm the only wage earner, married with 2 kids & a Bronco.................... I can see that money well spent else where than as a contributor with "photo" posting rights (Also I don't have a digital camera yet, maybe Santa will bring me one for Christmas and a set of bead locks ;D ).

someones been a bad boy this year!:cry:

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Dark Star said:
Yeah, pop $2,000 on a hi 9, another $2,000 on an Atlas, ARB, Hydro Brakes, 4whl disc. 392 EFI , and "we're just beginning".
but spend $12 to become a contributor and share your goodies with us and all we hear is complaining. %)

H

Heinz_67

Everybody has their own opinion about this issue, but, if I ever experience a problem with a vendor that I cannot resolve you bet your ass I'll post it up on here and every other Bronco forum I can think of.

There are now 3 pages of replies to Dark Stars original post and the majority of them are negatively directed towards him. I don't understand why. I own a Bronco for the pleasure of building and wheeling it, but more so because for the countless friendships that it has given me. With that said, I'm not here to win a popularity contest and I have given up on being the politically correct kiss-ass that never gets in a tuffle with another member. History has proven that is pretty much impossible if you have an opinion or insight that goes against the grain of the majority here.

ClassicBroncos is, and has been, the best place to go to for information on Early Bronco's therefore I will keep returning here from time to time just to catch up on what is new, what is old, and revisit old friends. I am a member of several other forums and this is the only one where people get ostracized for criticizing a vendor. Granted, some of the recent criticisms seem a bit far fetched an unfounded, but that should not mean that we create such an atmosphere and environment that people have to create new screen names just to voice an opinion for fear of the retribution they will recieve. What is with the punching below the belt because he is not a contributor? If that bothers you then take it up with him through a PM or discuss it with Jon who made it an option to contribute or not. You look silly attempting to belittle someone those weak grounds!

Somewhere between the atmosphere of Pirate4x4 and what ClassicBroncos has become there has to be a happy medium. Something more reminecent of what this board was like 5 years ago. Perhaps a specific forum for Vendor feedbach such as is found on many of the Jeep sites would be a good idea.

Just my opinion which I'm still not afraid to give. I'm sure my popularity just sank even further than it already was, but then again I'm not in this for the contest!

Have fun boys!

Jim

ontherun

Loc.
San Antonio
Dark Star said:
Hi Sally!!! With all that being said...............Where did I say Chuck's customer service was poor?

Dude,... HI!!,.. you KNOW you're being fastidious about nothing now,..... shoot me for putting "quotation" marks around customer service :p Sally

Landshark

Loc.
California
Heinz_67 said:
Everybody has their own opinion about this issue, but, if I ever experience a problem with a vendor that I cannot resolve you bet your ass I'll post it up on here and every other Bronco forum I can think of.

There are now 3 pages of replies to Dark Stars original post and the majority of them are negatively directed towards him. I don't understand why. I own a Bronco for the pleasure of building and wheeling it, but more so because for the countless friendships that it has given me. With that said, I'm not here to win a popularity contest and I have given up on being the politically correct kiss-ass that never gets in a tuffle with another member. History has proven that is pretty much impossible if you have an opinion or insight that goes against the grain of the majority here.

ClassicBroncos is, and has been, the best place to go to for information on Early Bronco's therefore I will keep returning here from time to time just to catch up on what is new, what is old, and revisit old friends. I am a member of several other forums and this is the only one where people get ostracized for criticizing a vendor. Granted, some of the recent criticisms seem a bit far fetched an unfounded, but that should not mean that we create such an atmosphere and environment that people have to create new screen names just to voice an opinion for fear of the retribution they will recieve. What is with the punching below the belt because he is not a contributor? If that bothers you then take it up with him through a PM or discuss it with Jon who made it an option to contribute or not. You look silly attempting to belittle someone those weak grounds!

Somewhere between the atmosphere of Pirate4x4 and what ClassicBroncos has become there has to be a happy medium. Something more reminecent of what this board was like 5 years ago. Perhaps a specific forum for Vendor feedbach such as is found on many of the Jeep sites would be a good idea.

Just my opinion which I'm still not afraid to give. I'm sure my popularity just sank even further than it already was, but then again I'm not in this for the contest!

Have fun boys!

Jim

Hi Jim, Well said I wish you all the best of luckl

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Dark Star said:
Enough is enough, Happy wheelin y'all

Admin Please close this thread
Wait!! Let's see pics of your rig......You listed a bunch of stuff, I'm interested in the 392EFI.....
I wanna see!!!

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
I love it when folks here Bitch about Vendors;D ;D ;D ;D
Cause when they do the cream comes to the top. and the tirds sink
90% of all the vendor bashing is one house, and they never come here to clear things up, and that is the REAL problem. They will not return phone calls that they have promised to do. So folks come on here to vent.
The other 4 big vendors have come on here and become a Bronco Citizen.
I Bashed here one time about this specific House, after they said that they would return my call to clear things up. AND DID NOT:D

They will never get my money again . I just laugh when some of you defend this house.

Status
Not open for further replies.