• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wrecked 72 Bronco

tkdutcher

Loc.
Morrisville, NY
This should be saved! :cry: Its an easier fix than the one we bought last fall!
Comments......

Pictures should be loaded sometime today.

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Or upload them to your Gallery and post a link to it.

OP
OP
tkdutcher

tkdutcher

Loc.
Morrisville, NY
Here are this pics! I decided it would be well worth it to be a contributer! ;D

Attachments

• 72 bronco2.jpg
    72 bronco2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 171
  • 15476210_2X.jpg
    15476210_2X.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 15476210_3X.jpg
    15476210_3X.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 15476210_4X.jpg
    15476210_4X.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 175
OP
OP
tkdutcher

tkdutcher

Loc.
Morrisville, NY
Should I buy it! Thinking about it really hard! What is it worth?? Looks like it might have all original body panels?? Maybe restored already??

OP
OP
tkdutcher

tkdutcher

Loc.
Morrisville, NY
Sealed bid auction. Thinking of bidding around 2100. I would really like to fix it and drive it! Husband has the lifted one he is working on and it is red.....we could have his and hers! ;D

OP
OP
tkdutcher

tkdutcher

Loc.
Morrisville, NY
Looks like the hood damage may have happened when being towed. Like someone didn't have it strapped down when they moved it. Maybe some minor frame damage but it could probably be fixed. by the time i would pay auction fees and get it here i would have about 5 into it so i think 2100 is the most i would bid.......gotta think hard and fast, this auction ends at 9!:cool:

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Sealed bid auction. Thinking of bidding around 2100. I would really like to fix it and drive it! Husband has the lifted one he is working on and it is red.....we could have his and hers! ;D

there you go and you all would be set:cool: