• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

You Know You're a Bronco Owner if.....

thesnake

Bronco Guru
DIVORCE - I know the deal, get divorced, lose the house and garage, lose bank account balance due to divorce, lawyers, and ex-wife, lose an uncut 70 half cab which is sold, so the lawyer will have his retainer....ALL THE ABOVE - A SMALL FORTUNE

THE AFTERMATH - end up living in a trailer with two cats, my work bench is now in a bedroom with two dashes, a grill, windshield chrome, 3 instrument clusters, a lift kit, traction bars, windshield frame and tools...SCRAPING BY...

ex-wife not thinking about making you sell the 76 Bronco so she can have even more delight and money-----PRICELESS!!!!

Last edited:

texastreasures

you know youre a bronco owner

when you get to work and you smell of gas and 90 weight and your high on carbon monoxide.

you skip a house payment to so the bronco will be ready for a round up.

I could come up with this stuff all day

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Your DD is lucky to make it to work on a daily basis, but drop 2K in parts for the Broncos at the drop of a hat.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
The lucky horseshoe above the garage door is a piston ring. Gap facing up so the luck don't run out.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
You know you're a Bronco owner if.....

You have plans to build a shop that is twice the square footage of your house so that you have ROOM to work on said Bronco.

You gladly go to work at your second job(which is for Bronco money) but dread every minute of your real job which pays the bills.

The very last thing you do at night before you go to bed is take one last lap through the CB boards to see if there is anything new to look at since you last checked it 1 hr before.

You'll gladly spend 5 hrs with a grinder in hand cleaning and prepping parts but not 30 minutes mowing the yard that is now 2 feet high.

There is mud, grease and dirt in the bottom of the shower and your wife refuses to let you in the house with the clothes you have on after an afternoon working on the Bronco.

OH GOD!!!! I HAVE THE SICKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
You know you're a Bronco owner if.....
The very last thing you do at night before you go to bed is take one last lap through the CB boards to see if there is anything new to look at since you last checked it 1 hr before.

Oh man is that true, I feel so ashamed...so ashamed I checked to see if anyone posted anything new in this thread before I hit the sack ;D ;D ;D

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Oh man is that true, I feel so ashamed...so ashamed I checked to see if anyone posted anything new in this thread before I hit the sack ;D ;D ;D

What's worse is when you go through the boards, Reply to what you need to. Then hit them again real fast in case something like this comes up just before shutting off the machine for the night.

Which I will do in about 30 seconds.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Well when Running Buddy and I take our wives and his kids out to supper...
And all the jokes they make are about and our Broncos ...we just say well you know where we're at and we ain't chasing wild women ...Our Bronco keeps us out of the bars...
Running Buddy's daurghter is getting married this summer. well her young man was trying to pick a place for them to go on their honeymoon ...he came up with a trip to New York and see the yankee and go to several other baseball game thru that part of that world ..Well the women didn't like that
So Running Buddy and I said ..Well I guess you could take the Bronco up in the mountains....I still dont understand what was wrong with that ...

Revelation

Bronco Guru
You take one look at this Bronco and think to yourself, "I can rebuild it"
DSC00006.jpg

Ok so that is my 74 that we are working on now, but I got a hell of a deal on it.

stlkikn

You know you (and your spouse) are Bronco owners if....
Two weeks after buying another (now the fourth) and you find a one owner 68 stocker for sale.... your better half oks the deal (on #5), and on the way home from paying for your new purchase, SHE spots another for sale and tells you
"if you really want to, go ahead"

Last edited:

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
The people you pick up for work when their new car is down for warranty repairs tell you you need a newer more dependable car.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's good to know I'm not the only one with these symptoms that everybody else has!

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
You refer to your two car garage as a "two Bronco garage" when describing your homes features. This is due to the fact that you keep two old Broncos in there while your nice expensive brand new vehicles sit outside in the driveway.

1 old 67

Loc.
L.A.
You refer to your two car garage as a "two Bronco garage" when describing your homes features. This is due to the fact that you keep two old Broncos in there while your nice expensive brand new vehicles sit outside in the driveway.

Well this is how i put it to my better half well in five years what is that new car going to be worth? and the bronco? Ok the bronco parks were it wants too ,

fwilder

You know your a Bronco owner if....

The 75 Bronco is parked in the garage and the New Black Jag is parked in the drive way.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Ok so that is my 74 that we are working on now, but I got a hell of a deal on it.

Man, I hope you got a hell of a deal on it. Anything much more than "free" would make me raise an eyebrow on that one!! ;D