• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Its going either here or ebay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

texfire

Loc.
LTOWN, TEXAS
Hey all, so my old man says there's too many projects and unless I wanna lose'em there needs to be some liquidation done. So I gotta put up 'lil red for sale. She needs some interior work but she has everything needed to finish her out 2 carpet kits, 3 tops (full STC top, metal half cab, metal full top), two a/c units if you want them and a pair of brand new bucket seats plus alot of little odds and ends. She is a 1966 body placed on a 1977 frame at the time we wanted the truck cause we already had the full cab. She sits on a 3" body lift and has 35's all the way around. She was sandblasted down to the metal and painted a couple of years back (cheap paint job from one of the local H.S.) with a little time she could be really something but the time part is just something I don't have. She's perfect for the father son/daughter? project. Anyways, $6500 or first decent offer takes her I don't know how to post pics here but if you go to my gallery you can see her there. Questions are welcomed but since I'm in and out of this site please direct them to jbravo024_24@hotmail.com thanks, Tex

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
is this the one ?

Attachments

• shawns_shit_008.jpg
    shawns_shit_008.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 489
OP
OP
texfire

texfire

Loc.
LTOWN, TEXAS
yes sir that is her I do think there's a couple more pics in my gallery of her but if interested I can send whatever you need through the email. Thank you very much hdmc!

OP
OP
texfire

texfire

Loc.
LTOWN, TEXAS
Sorry for the late reply but as far as rust is concerned there's very little to none (surface rust). The motor is strong (just needs to be cleaned, 4 barrel holly) the transmission is tight just had it redone fly wheel and all, the old guts replaced with new parts. There's really nothing wrong with her guys, truthfully dad just needs the money more than the anything for his (our) 34 ford. He took the 302 engine out that came with the 34 and replaced it with a chevy long block. So since the engine was in a show car I can understand why it has so much get up and go. If she doesn't sell for the price we're asking I think I'm gonna switch out the engine into my other EB. In short, this is a steal for what all your getting with her. I think the price is fair for a running EB in finish up stage. Please bear with me I'm trying to post pics but can't gettem' up for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.