• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

He's ba-a-ck (the idiot on ebay with the '66)

joes75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pittsburgh
dont worry... we WILL fond some sucker to buy it...<br><br>somebody will come along and impulsively do everythign he can to get it and realize when hes got it he was butt fucked

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
But don't forget, IT'S INCREDIBLY RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACT NOW, OR MISS OUT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br><br>hehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehe

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Well, I don't want to get in any trouble here. But I think mine is kinda rare.

joes75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pittsburgh
they're all rare on some way or another... just the fact they stopped making them ~25 years ago...<br><br>but this guy is taking it too far

OP
OP

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Well, I mailed him and tried to tell him what a dumbass he was, in a nice way, and his rebuttle wasn't very pleasant! He's definitely hellbent on the 3.41 gearing. If/when that thing sells, it'll be a classic "two fools met" scenario!!

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
I emailed some of the bidders this link so we shall see if they have anything to say.

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Let's just hope that whoever buys it never has to work on it...I mean just where would you find parts for something this RARE ?:? :eek:

66horse

Bronco Guru
[quote author=J-DUB link=board=5;threadid=7985;start=15#56509 date=1029337927]<br>I emailed some of the bidders this link so we shall see if they have anything to say.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Good man, I was thinking of doing the same.

74bronc

Bronco Guru
[quote author=broncoswede61 link=board=5;threadid=7985;start=15#56524 date=1029340648]<br>The real scary part about this guy is that he's selling the Bronco to pay for flight school!!!!!Yikes!!<br>[/quote]<br><br><br>looks like he is about 1/2 way to his Private Pilot License!!!! <br><br>I can picture it now....uhhhh folks, from the cockpit, today you have the pleasure of flying in the ultra-rare Boeing 725. Did I mention that this aircraft was ultra rare? The airplane came from the factory with reverse thrust option, or was it the spoiler option... either way, it is a very rare aircraft. The airplane flys and is in great shape and did I mention that this is a very rare aircraft? Not many like it in existence. We just paid 2 million each for new engines, but they are the smaller engines. Don't let that fool you though because this baby will beat all my other friend's aircraft right off the ground. But did I happen to mention that this aircraft is a VERY rare airplane and there are not many like it in the world?<br><br>I don't know why these numbskull bidders keep bidding the price up. ;D

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
the pics look ok and the fact that you don't get the "halfcab top" but instead you will get a newer top with a big ol' hole in the center of it ;D is pretty funny . all in all I'd say the dork should take that pos to the smithsonian and donate it ...since it's so rare and there is such little rust and only a ripped to shredds bench seat and if he trailers it there it won't wear out those precious and rare R&P's and ...................................................................................................................LMAOROTF...

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
here is what the high bidder emailed to me :eek: :-U<br><br><br><br>I don't know why so many people care about other peoples business? That bronco is clean as a whistle. I could turn and sell that engine to somebody with an old econoline and make about 1700 on that alone. Especially if he really does have the receipt. Then I could use that money to put in a v8, selling his 3sp tranny to some other idiot on ebay!.<br><br>Oh, but the gearing is correct? I don't know where they are getting that information? That is the 1st gear. <br><br>Later<br><br>Jeff.

Tazz

Loc.
Sac. River Delta, CA
Here is his comments back to me on the e-mail I sent him. I pasted his page into and e-mail and made comments next ot each of the pictures. Mine comments are in red the rest is his original comments on his web page.<br><br>Tazz<br><br><br><br><br>You are just as much an idiot as everyone else that is mailing me. First off, yes, 1 gastank, 2nd not rust, that is PURE BLACK rynolining. OVER METAL, NOT RUST. THAT IS NOT A STOCK SUSPENSION YOU MORON. UNDER THE BUMPER IS DIRT THAT COLLECTS ON THE DEW MORON. YOU ARE SUCH A FAG. IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT A BRONCO YOU HAVEN"T EVEN SEE GO AHEAD. I PARKED ON THE CURB SO I COULD LEAN UNDERNEATH THE BRONCO EASIER. YOU ARE SUCH A FAG. FUCK OFF idiot.<br> <br> <br>----- Original Message ----- <br>From: tazz-skybird@msn.com<br>To: qwickymart@worldnet.att.net ; qwickymart@aol.com <br>Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 16:15 PM<br>Subject: Question for you on the bronco<br><br><br>Brian Chadwick Smith <br>What's with the Supa Hacka handle on your other page?<br>I have made some comments below next to the pictures you supplied on your web site and would like to hear any comments you have in rebuttal. I think you need to hold off sending any of the bigger more detailed prints to anyone one until you can at least explain the ones you have up now. Larger pics might only serve to better show how far off your advertisement for this rig is. <br>I await your comments.<br>Thanks<br> <br> <br> <br>PICTURES OF TRUCK <br>HERE IS A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF THE TRUCK. <br>EMAIL ME FOR BIGGER MORE DETAILED PICTURES!!!!! <br>qwickymart@worldnet.att.net <br><br>Here IS A PICTURE OF THE TRUCK!!! (pictured without the top) <br> Looks like any Bronco THAT SOMEONE HAS TAKEN ALL OF THE RARE STUFF OFF OF. Not a kinda rare and not found to often un cut 66 bronco. Is that little shadow there by the door a small dent or a blemish in the picture. I also see the you have the very rare it only came with one tank and no Aux tank bronco.<br>And Another <br> Is this a picture of the raw awesome power of the 6 cylinder, it made it up on the curb. Learn to use a camera better, never take them looking into the sun.<br><br><br>HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE ENGINE <br> <br> Looks like you got took it in the @$# on the rebuild for 4000. I can get you one rebuilt for about for around 500.00. Would of figured that you would have at least got a new distributor cap and wire for that kind of money. I'm also looking at the under hood condition there, what's all of the brownish looking area's, that wouldn't be the start of some sheetmetal rust would it.<br>HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF THE SUSPENSION ETC... <br>The Front Left: <br> <br>The Front Right: <br> <br>The Rear Left: <br> <br>Thre Rear Right: <br> This is rare! It's a stock suspension that only came on every bronco produced in 1966.<br><br><br>HERE IS PROOF OF TREAD DEPTH FOR YOU!!! <br> This is proof that there is tread depth on the out side of the tire, but I would have to say that it's at best only 25% in the center.<br>HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF THE CHASIS/FRAME. (NOTE NO RUST AT ALL!!!) <br>HERE IS THE FRONT SUBFRAME, NOTE NOT A PIECE OF RUST ON THERE, LOOK HOW SOLID IT IS!!!<br> What's the discoloration there on the underside of the bumper, that wouldn't be anything would it.<br>HERE IS THE NEW GAS TANK, CHECK OUT THE DANA 44!!! ETC...<br> I'm looking at a ford 9", same as every bronco came with in the rear. I'm a little amazed, I would have assumed that the rare Dana 44 9" would have a least deserved a picture. Why did it need a new gas tank, the old one I'm sure didn't have any rust did it.<br>HERE IS THE FRONT LEFT TOWER/FRAME CLEAN AS WHISTLE. NOTE THE DROP BRACKET!!!<br> <br>HERE IS THE FRONT RIGHT TOWER/FRAME... CLEAN TOO!!!<br> <br>HERE IS THE SUBFRAME FROM THE FRONT,LOOKING BACK AT TRANNY ETC...<br> What is the discoloration here? Is that rust on the frame rail.<br>Here is the FROM THE PASSENGER DOOR LOOKING FORWARD!<br> <br>HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE FRONT DIFF, ETC...<br> <br><br>HERE IS A SHOT OF THE INTERIOR, IT IS CLEAN, JUST SANDY IN THE PICTURE... LOTS OF TOGGLE SWITCHES AND A SPOT FOR A CB RADIO ETC....<br> For such a rare rig it sad to see that you cut all of the holes in the dash for the after market gauges and don't have the original radio, steering wheel. What's behind the big hole you have patched there in the middle or is that come as original equipment in the 196-I'm not sure if it's a roadster or half cab RARE BRONCO. <br>EMAIL ME FOR BIGGER MORE DETAILED PICTURES!!!!!