• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hubby in Iraq- want to fix up the Bronco while he's away would appreciate any advice

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
CPT_D_1969 said:
Yes, I went to Advance Auto here in Grovetown, GA and they were able to understand my decription and hook me up with one that doesn't require an external resistor. Thanks for ya'll's help with that. ;)

Wow! I'm just amazed at how clean and undamaged yall can keep that thing! It must have been a cool honor to be shown off like that! Especially being close to Nugent's ride. Yall go get that thing dirty! I know it wasn't made to be a street ride! ;) ;D

.......................still waiting on the DVD..............:cry:

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
sfaforester said:
.......................still waiting on the DVD..............:cry:
I sent it out the same time as CPT_D_1969 & 73stallion and they got thiers.

But when you live in the middle of "no-where", it may take longer.

Seriously, Yours may take longer, because it was in a box (with your VHS tape).

Check it out and let me know if you find errors
If you don't get it, I'll send another copy.

Sorry for the delay

Brian

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
yellowrouge said:
What's a fella gotta do to get one of those DVDs?

If anyone desrves one, it's you! ;) I am sure you got one on the way....
Thanks again for everything ya'll went through to get this thing together. Watching the DVD really shows how much went into this project. Thanks again so much.:)

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
sfaforester said:
Wow! I'm just amazed at how clean and undamaged yall can keep that thing! It must have been a cool honor to be shown off like that! Especially being close to Nugent's ride. Yall go get that thing dirty! I know it wasn't made to be a street ride! ;) ;D

Dirty? We got it muddy a couple of times, but always washed it as soon as we were done. It's just too pretty to mess it up.....:D

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
Personally I think that was the best looking bronco on display.
Sorry I missed meeting you two.
I saw you in the tent during the downpour.
I was at the other end and there were so many people I didn't try to crowd my way in.
Hope I get another chance to meet you and Philip at another event.
Are the DVD's for sale?
CHris in WV

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
ChrisinWV said:
Are the DVD's for sale?

I haven't got mine yet, but I'm in no real hurry Brian. I let you know if it doens't show for another week.

And as far as sale, I'm more than willing to purchase mine. Maybe monies could go back toward OBB and Brian for the cost of producing?

Melissa, don't give that boy too much credit...He didn't do THAT much! ;D ;D ;D LOL I remember him doing a lot of pointing and yelling at the other guys, I just chose not to take a picture of those scenes! lol ;)

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
sfaforester said:
I haven't got mine yet, but I'm in no real hurry Brian. I let you know if it doens't show for another week.

And as far as sale, I'm more than willing to purchase mine. Maybe monies could go back toward OBB and Brian for the cost of producing?

Melissa, don't give that boy too much credit...He didn't do THAT much! ;D ;D ;D LOL I remember him doing a lot of pointing and yelling at the other guys, I just chose not to take a picture of those scenes! lol ;)

You should have been there the nights I had no one there to point and yell at.

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
ChrisinWV said:
Are the DVD's for sale?
sfaforester said:

I sent out some samples, to verify my work product. So far there has been no complaints.
The DVDs cost me about $5.00 in materials, printing, packaging, and postage.
I think it would be nice to give everyone involved a free copysince they already have donated money, time, parts, and giv-away items.
But this could be a little too expensive for me.
There are approx 40 individuals and 16 companies names listed on the cover.
(5 x56=$280.00). I doubt I have everyone listed too.

So I am up for ideas!
Maybe we sent a limit Donations over $100 in parts, cash, and/or labor get a free DVD?
Maybe the first 25 requests get a Free DVD?
Sell them for $10 and split the money with OBB?

I don't know whats the best way to handle this.......

yellowrouge, I will get yours out as soon as I can
CPT_D_1969 said:
If anyone desrves one, it's you! ;) I am sure you got one on the way....

It sounds like yours is FREE, so DON'T send me money!!!

Thanks

Brian

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
As far as I'm concerned I'd be happy to pay for mine. Cover your cost and donate the rest to your choice. Maybe buy a few subscriptions of BD for some still over there.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I got my DVD last night you did a great job Fathom, thanks again. As for you Arkie's not getting yours yet:p It's pretty sad when okies are ahead of the times then y'all;D LOL

Last edited:

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
Skiddy said:
I got may DVD last night you did a great job Fathom, thanks again. As for you Arkie's not getting yours yet:p It's pretty sad when okies are ahead of the times then y'all;D LOL

I say everyone pay the $10 and that will cover your cost and the extra could go to OBB Accessories, BD for people still overseas or whatever else. ;D

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Skiddy said:
As for you Arkie's not getting yours yet:p It's pretty sad when okies are ahead of the times then y'all;D LOL

It doesn't happen often does it. ;D

I'm up for $10

Brian, put your paypal address on here again. We'll let you figure out the rest. ;)

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
sfaforester said:
So how about that paypal address. Don't make me go thru 114 stinking pages!?:? ;D
HAHAHAHA

Did you even get yours?

Your money is NO GOOD!

You contributed to the video, you sent my a hat, and I don't want your money!

HAHHAHA

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Fathom said:
HAHAHAHA

Did you even get yours?

Your money is NO GOOD!

You contributed to the video, you sent my a hat, and I don't want your money!

HAHHAHA

Dog gone boy your stubborn!

Yea, I got the package yesterday. I' haven't checked it out yet, but maybe now id a good time...