• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

No Bumper Mass Buy!! : ((

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Me too! getting antsy (still waiting on my BD to show in the mail as well)
What do they say. Good things come to those who wait.;D ;D

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
%)

Not much I can do except wait...

As mentioned previously they were pretty busy so I'm sure as soon as they can they'll get back to us!!!

I know they needed to mull it over as to what they can do for us with-out chisel'n out their vendors.

BUT... as soon as I know you guys will know!!

:cool:

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
Ok, I'm think'n there are MORE than enough guys to do a Buy... just need to see what the guys at protofab want to do!

I get the feeling it won't be like the Duff's deal where the more the better... it may be "First 20 get it" but we'll see. At this point it's all speculation.

As I've said B-4 I'm wait'n to see what they say and I'll tell you guys!!!

BUT till I hear back from them it's in limbo... :p

B

Bronco68

Any interest in the D&C winch bumper? Gives a slightly more conservative look to the EB...especially with the brush guard.

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
WAITING TO HEAR FROM PROTOFAB!

I have a couple messages in with them and can't seem to reach a living person...

As soon as they tell me I'll tell you guys... Honest!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
?:? %)

Left another message with protofab... but still no reply :mad:

When I spoak with them B-4 they seemed pretty positive about it, but now no reply...

I know it's the busy time of year and all, but it's start'n to seem a lil glum.....

If I don't hear back from them soon how dose another buy from Duff's sound???????

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Keith and the guys from Protofab are probably running around getting ready for the big annual AZ Bronco Stampede. They may already be out there since it starts tomorrow. I'd expect a response early next week from them.

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
;D %) :p

I know most you guys are leaning towards the protofab product... BUT, Duff's make their own Bumpers and sell them themself as well... so they would have no issues with piss'n off a vendor, unless it's their compition, and then it would prolly make 'em happy!!!!!

Plus, we did a mass buy from them about this time last year and it went pretty well!!!

FYI I do have the duff's front bumper and IT IS 100% GRADE A BEEF!!!! I can only assume the rears are pretty sweet too, I think they come standard with a cam style closure and are available for lifted rigs too.

But I digress......

Last edited: