• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bumper mass Buy, All over!!!

fuseman

Loc.
SoCal
Re:Bumper Mass Buy!! Place yer order NO later than the 23rd!!!

I want a front and a rear bumper how can I get in on this deal? I only have 3 more days left. ;D

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru

[quote author=fuseman link=board=5;threadid=16056;start=135#msg135186 date=1053474106]
I want a front and a rear bumper how can I get in on this deal? I only have 3 more days left. ;D
[/quote]

Ok guys!!!

Here is the deal!!!!!!!!!! EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT RECIEVED A QUOTE!

All you need do is call Duff's and ask for "John the service mgr" and simply tell him which Bumper you wish to buy, where you are located and how ya want to pay and yer set!!!!

BTW You must mention that you are calling in regards to the "Classicbroncos Forum Bumper Mass Buy".

ALL ORDERS MUST BE MADE NO LATER THAN NEXT FRI. THE 23rd OF MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be sure to thank then for all the work they've put into this for us and show yer appreciation!! Cause this is a GREAT sorce for future mass buys on products they carry!

So... Make yer orders BY the 23rd if ya want a bumper EVEN if this is yer 1st time see'n this you can get in on the goods!!!!!

fuseman

Loc.
SoCal

Prices? Probably only gonna go with the standard pre-runner front and back.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru

[quote author=fuseman link=board=5;threadid=16056;start=135#msg135188 date=1053474390]
Prices? Probably only gonna go with the standard pre-runner front and back.
[/quote]
knock off about 30-35 off each one and that should be close. Give John a call and ask him and him only for a quote. John is in charge of this deal. :)

fuseman

Loc.
SoCal

;)Thanks I'll be contacting him tomorrow. ;D

ZOSO

My front and rear are on there way. Like everyone else cant wait to get them done/on. Thanks to everyone that helped out with this deal.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Got my front last year now my new rear 4669 will be here Sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

fuseman

Loc.
SoCal

Ordered both a front and rear today. Can't wait till they get here. ;D ;D ;D Thanks for all the work on this. ;)

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru

[quote author=77BroncoWag link=board=5;threadid=16056;start=135#msg135490 date=1053557075]
Got my front last year now my new rear 4669 will be here Sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Cheaper than protofab(even with their 10% off sale) and I had to pay sales tax because I live in WA :-

quintonjb

Loc.
western washington
Re:Bumper mass Buy, Buy today or don't do it at all!!!

Well every one thank you for all of the involvement in the mass buy. I wanted every one to know that I personally enjoyed talking to every one who called up and got a bumper. Hope to hear from all of you a gain. Enjoy the bumpers and send pic's if you want. Again thank you slick and every one who made this a-go.

Everyone have a fun and safe 3-day weekend.
quintonjb

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru

so how many did we buy?

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI

??? ??? ???

Last tally I had was like 13...

I'm sure a few folks got in on it at the last min...

but as far as I know, about 15ish

8)

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
I personally want to thank Everyone one I met at James Duff yesterday, They showed us great hospitality, gave us a great tour of the place, and let us keep them from legitimate work for about 4 hours!! The bumpers are top notch, and the service was stellar!!

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks to James Duff, Slick and everyone else who kept pushing to make this work. :D

Bear1911

My bumper arrived today. The pictures on Duff's website do not do it justice. Well build, great welds.

My thanks to everyone involved in making the mass buy happen.

--Tom